BabySchofield (643.6 days ago) I would take her to the doctor, my daughter is also allergic to mosquito bites as well and gets big welts on her body wherever she is bitten and developes a fever, take her just to make sure they aren`t infected
julz (643.7 days ago) My son is also allergic to bug bites, his swell up like huge welts and it looks like he fell down 15 flights of stairs. Like zem6 my doc said that if he gets ony on his face or neck to come in and get him checked out. If they are anywhere else we just give him benedryl and keep an eye on them, after a couple hours if they don`t get bigger then they should be fine. My sons are also warm to touch, but that is just the effect of the allergy. I`d say if you nervous about it call the doc I remember how nervous I was the first time he got bit and had the allergic reaction. Good Luck hun!
jq baby (643.9 days ago) Continue to watch them but I would consider the doctor. My daughter ended up with a bacteria infection up under her skin from the bites and had to take nasty meds. YES from bug bites! She LOVES being outside but she can`t take the bites. And we live in Georgia so we have bugs here damn near all year round but brutal in the summer. I would call your doctor
holly28 (644.1 days ago) I would take her to the Dr just to be sure that they are mosquito bites and not something else.
RobinG (644.2 days ago) On one leg? Sure they are flea bites? Poor thing ((hugs)) I`d call doc and ask them to recommend an over the counter med. Many times you can get the answer without actually going on.
zem6 (644.2 days ago) my son is very allergic to bug bites also. My doctor said that if he gets any on his face or neck to come in right away. It they are on the rest of his body he told us to give him meds and watch them for a few hours if they seem to stay the same size after about 3 or 4 hours than they are ok, but if they keep getting bigger or if they trun VERY red to call and ask about it. His are always hot to the touch because he is allergic to them so I wouldn`t be extremely worried about that (I don`t know if that is always the case for your child though). If you are very worried about it just call and ask what you doctor thinks. Just make sure you don`t let you LO one bother the bites, that might make it worse for her. Good luck if you have any questions about this, since our kids seem to have the same problem just message me, I would be happy to help.
3girls2008 (644.2 days ago) warm to the touch is what my doc says to call about with anything because that is usually a sign of infection! i would call the talk and explain that and see what they say...