Showing the latest comments, from 0
- 0.7 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveBeen having ovulation type pains on my left side today. Its way too early for that unless I end up ovulating earlier this cycle. Would be great if it could happen on Monday. Hubby has a 4 day weekend!
- 2.6 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveThanks ladies that means a lot! Im trying not to let myself get to excited over it,its confusing.thank you for your prayers *hugs*.I hope we all get our bfp's soon!
- 3.1 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveI'm praying for u too Mizzy!
- 3.2 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveohhhhhhhhh fingers crossed for you Mizzy!!!
- 3.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveThree days late now....the wondfo cheapie strips still say negative...not sure what to think..
- 8.1 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveSo, I'm on CD27, tested yesterday, but got a bfn. :( Going to wait until Friday and if AF doesn't show then I will test again, but not feeling one bit PG. I am considering doing this cleanse my SIL told me about because right after she comp ...
- 8.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyI had an anterior placenta during my last pregnancy......and I was never told that this would cause any delivery issues. However, now that I am beyond that, delivery was HE** ! The baby came out sunny side up which required more intense ...
- 11.6 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveMizzy- Fingers crossed for you. Sher- Maybe he should just sign his rights over if he doesn't want to be involved and she feels like pushing the matter. Not saying whats right and whats wrong, he has to want to be involved or else its not g ...
- 12.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyMistyvt, You're so close! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by...for me. lol Lovinlivin, Well done not finding out the gender. I found out with all mine, but wasn't going to had one of the last pregnancies made it.
- 12.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveSher-Baby, that's how my flow has always been and I've not had any problems with my 2 pregnancies.
- 12.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveOh yah, yesterday I felt like I was getting my AF but nothing. And when should I test?
- 12.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveI am 9 weeks PP and stopped bleeding at 5 weeks. I didn't get my period for 9 months the first time but this time I've had CM and some that looked like I might be Ovulating. 2 nights ago I got some spotting that was maybe 3 wipes worth (inc ...
- 12.8 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveHello ladies. I was on here a year ago. Is there anyone from back then still on?
- 12.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancylilpig- what a Jerk! I would call the hospital HR and tell them what he said! No other woman should be victim to his kind of abuse. He needs to be shut up and taught a lesson! When I was pregnant with my twins and they suspected twin to ...
- 14.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyOkynot- Having a girl after all those boys will be a breeze, like mom2four said:) My son was definitely a shock to the system after 5 girls, because my girls were all calm and laid back and he came along like a little tornado,lol. You are p ...
- 15.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyMy OB agreed yesterday that he had no idea on Earth why the MFM Dr would ever suggest an amnio with those odds, the negative markers and the quad screen results being fine. Luckily I dont have to see the guy again. He did agree with I need ...
- 15.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveI have a question though…does anyone know if you can tell the thickness or quality of your uterus lining by how AF is?? For example; If one generally has a lighter flow, would that mean they have a thinner lining?? Vs. someone that had a ...
- 15.5 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveMorning Ladies...I haven't been on much these last few days. but i'm on CD 6 and AF is pretty much done. i've been a good girl and checking my bbt every morning since CD2. luv - that deff sounds like a sign from god!! and I'm glad that ...
- 22.1 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveHeya ladies...im still around.Trying to keep level headed and patient as af was due two days ago yet my tests are still negative.With my last two pregnancies I didn't test positive with a frer until my period was about 4 days late so im not ...
- 26.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveLuvmykiddos I. Did the clomid, had the swimmers washed and then IUI. The clomid helps thicken your lining too just thought you might want to know. I'm also taking progesterone just to make sure and when you take progesterone after you ovula ...
- 26.6 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyOh my lilpigz so sorry to hear what happen. What a mean and insensitive ass.
- 27 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyAs for me, I am thinking that I will try next month. I didn't use opk this month and I don't think the timing of bd was right on. I am stalling on my weight loss and have to rev up something. I am down 17 pounds or so, but still have 20 mor ...
- 27.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyLilpigz: I would move or stay out of town toward the end of your pregnancy to avoid your doctor and hospital at all costs! Be conveniently 'out of town' come delivery time! That doctor is a huge jerk! No way I'd go back to him at all. The n ...
- 28.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyClosing in on 34 weeks here! Count down is on!
- 28.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancylil.pigz...what is your doctor going on when he infers there is something wrong? If the baby has no soft markers and your quad screening was fine, what is HIS problem. My NT at 12 weeks was high and I had very bad odds at that point.....p ...
- 29 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyLil.pigs. I also have experience with Gestational Diabetes and managed without Insuline. I recorded my numbers and went to the clinic once per week and surprised them by never needing it. The key is to AVOID WHEAT and sugar. Eat meat, v ...
- 29.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyLil.pigs, jeez! 1/760 is great!!! I was 1:18 in my 2nd pregnancy. I chose Amniocentesis... No big deal. Just a needle that collects anionic fluid while carefully watching on ultrasound. I saw the whole thing and needle was nowhere near ...
- 29.2 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveAnd... Was nervous about the IUI not being covered by insurance and costing $600 for each round, but found out that a committee I'm on at work is a paid committee and I'll be paid $611 for being on it. Is that sign from God or what? He's ...
- 29.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveHowdy ladies!, I've been following you still, but have been keeping quiet. Kinda enjoying the mental break from my losses. 9 dpo here, and usually I would be poas like crazy by now, but we were very good about being cautious this month. ...
- 29.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyLovinlivin, My first daughter was anterior placenta and breech. Stubborn baby didnt turn so it was an automatic C-sec for me. Water broke at 38w4d so laboured for ten hours but only old school Doctors attempt breech births. The new ones ...
- 30.7 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveFaith- thanks Hun. I'm good... Often most days I forget I'm even pregnant, and am expecting af to show at any point... I'm just tired a lot and hungry. Lol. Otherwise I don't get nausea, except from my prenatal, and my boobs don't hurt etc. ...
- 32.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancylil.pigz -I am so sorry that happened to you! Shame on him! He should know better than to intentionally upset you like that for no good reason. If he had concerns, he could have nicely expressed them. Sounds like he is in the wrong line of ...
- 32.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyU/S today. :) We don't want to know the gender. Wow was that hard to decline when asked. Healthy baby! YAY! I do have an anterior placenta which is why I don't feel strong kicks or movement. i had one last time also which resulted in a 'sun ...
- 32.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancylilpigz, What a jackass!!! Basically there's 759 out of 760 that your baby is just fine. What kind of idiot Dr. would try to scare you with those odds?!! I'm so sorry, and hope you are not stuck with that twit for the rest of your pregna ...
- 33.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyOMG!!!! Now the lab just called me and said the first THREE tubes of blood they took for the Harmony test earlier were the wrong tubes, I need to come back today and do more!! I am so done....DONE:/
- 33.8 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyHad my scan yesterday, she is a SHE♥ As I kind of suspected all along,lol. That is about the ONLY thing good that came out of that visit. I met with the so called MFM specialist. The guy was a total A-HOLE!! Before even looking over the ...
- 37.8 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveif we get prego this month due date will be right after christmas...not thrilled about that but still hoping for a bfp!! Hopefully it will just make the winter go by faster. Although it would be nice to have maternity leave with baby in the ...
- 38.2 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveFaith-star-x- Wow, you're just about the same cycle as me. I also tested this morning and got a bfn. :( I am hoping it was just too early to test, but not getting my hopes up too high. We almost didn't even try this month, because the due d ...
- 44.8 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveCongratulations zwiebelpulver :) How you feeling dm ? Iwell 12dpo roughly today cd 27 awaiting af now from today til Friday , tested this morning with fmu and it was bfn .. Any symptoms I do have like to arrive from late afternoon t ...
- 61.7 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceivezwiebelpulver- Congratulations!! Yay! That's funny, DH and I thought the same thing about having a Christmas baby as his sister's birthday is on Christmas day and was tough on her when she was little, not having her own party etc., but then ...
- 61.7 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveNicole- I would too!
- 62 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveHi Lady's, how are you all?
I haven't been following you since the end of February. I hope it has had a few BFP's around.
We are still in Europe. And I have been a bit slack with following my cycle and just had the feeling like I might ...
- 62.2 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveNicole- I would just to make sure your bases are covered.
- 63.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyAloha Wahines, I hope all is well and you all have a week filled with Giggles & Smiles. As for me I'm 5dpo & IUI my temp has been high and the last two days really high (98.89 & 99.03) so I hope it's a good sign. But with all the charting I ...
- 75.9 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveso I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday or I am today....should we still BD? Can we still get preggo from the day after ovulation?
- 79.6 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveBest of luck to you Mamabri and good for you for protecting yourself and your family
- 80.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveMamaBri- So sorry to hear that you are going through all of that. Best of luck to you during this time.
- 80.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancythanks everyone! I am sooo excited! I am really nervous too. That comes with the territory though. I started spotting again this morning. I wish it would stop! My doctor said not to worry. I think he just knows me and knows what to s ...
- 95.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveMamaBri- Im so sorry your going through all that,obviously you are doing whats best for your familys safety by getting out.best of luck to you and your children!
- 96.6 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveMamaBri: best of luck to you in keeping your family safe. I am sorry that you are going through this.