Showing the latest comments, from 0
- 1.8 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyAknewmom it is normal she is about the age for separation anxiety (1 of a few she will go through). All you can do is tell the family that she is going through that and it will pass. It is helpful for you dd if you can have DH do more thing ...
- 2.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyLooking for advice. So my almost 4 month old DD has been going through a mommy only phase the last few weeks. She is okay most the time with my dh but if its too long without me she gets upset. She even cries if a new person even looks at h ...
- 5.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancy28 weeks tomorrow....has been an awful week...too much to even begin to write about. Baby boy has a stomach bug and now husband has it. Waiting to see who else in this household succumbs to it. It doesn't look very pleasant! I've hardly ...
- 6.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceivewell this is just great....hubby is totally feeling under pressure and we have been working on this for 3 hours now. (taking a break at the moment) he cant finish!! getting right there and then it doesnt happen. :(
- 6.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveI must say though, hubby is setting an impressive track record of knocking me up 4 out of 5 months! Now, if only my body would hold up its end of the bargain...
- 6.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveHowdy all! I've been quiet lately and trying to take a break from ttc as I've had a mc in oct, dec, and January. Three out of four months :( Need a mental break for my sanity. However, my body tricked me this month and I got what I thoug ...
- 6.9 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveLol u got it girl!!! Help those lil swimmers out!!
- 7.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyAt my Fetal anomaly scan my baby's vents measured 11 mm, with no other abnormalities, I went back a few weeks later and her vents decreased in size, 10.mm and 9.4 mm , I am driving myself sick everyday bc of this , can this be normal fetal ...
- 8.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancy7th-way to go with the weight loss!
- 8.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyGood luck DAISY and welcome back! WANTONE-hope it's just too early! MOM2FOUR-Glad to see you again....sorry for what you are going through and I pray there will be super sunny days ahead!
- 8.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyTINA-did your palpitation last long? It's freaky, isn't it?
- 8.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyLILGIGZ-My next appointment (with u/s) is not until the 18th either! (NT measurement) So a whole month will have gone by since I last saw baby. It seems like forever! I'm still not convinced I'm okay yet. I'm 9w5d today based on u/s bu ...
- 8.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceivepillow technique? as in putting in under my butt afterwards? Or am I missing out on something else....lol
- 10.8 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyMany new faces..or returning faces,lol:) Glad to see this page is still kicking, a lot of the other forums here have really died down:( ..So my family was not spared the dreaded stomach bug, been dealing with it all week and why I havent be ...
- 12.6 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyHi ladies! I was here a couple of years ago and now back hoping to try this weekend for baby #3. I'm 37 and thought I'd be having my babies much earlier in life, but here I am the age my mom was when she had a 17, 19 & 20 year old…hopi ...
- 13.2 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveYes...BD when u get home, and use the pillow technique!!! FX!!
- 14.9 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveok, that makes sense....agh i am at work now...........gonna have to wait till i get home :(
- 15.2 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveNichole-from what I have heard about opk's, u should check regularly through out the day as you Could become more and more fertile as the days go on, till u O. So if u checked at 12pm one day, you could of become fertile; lets say 3pm....t ...
jojo09 1 pink 1 blue
- 16.1 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveNicolemarie thats why they r so good - they r exact. Get BDing girly!!! Haha xx
- 17.5 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceivequestion for you ladies. So I started my AF on 2-23 it lasted until about the 27th or 28th. this month I am using the clearblue digital test.the test tells you if you are not fertile...fertile and then peak fertility. yesterday I took it an ...
- 18.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyWow, our group is growing! I barely have time to read all the comments, let alone comment on all of them. A whole bunch of crappy stuff has happened in the past couple weeks...our company computer's hard drive crashed, and lost a bunch of ...
- 20 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveThanks 3wouldbe , middle daughter doing better today temps 38.6 , youngest hit 40.4 this morning ! Docs later though I'm assuming vital infection and they won't give them anything . My eldest is back to school tomorrow , schools going to he ...
- 34.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyWantone - when I got pregnant, I tested the day before my missed period and got a bfn. Then 2 days later I had to test before taking my clomid and it was positive. You're still very early. Thinking positive baby thoughts for you 😊.
- 34.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyWell I got too anxious and went out and bought and took a test. BFN. I should have just waited a few more days.
- 36.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveWell I'm still waiting for AF unless what I had last week was AF. Hubby and I talked. We are going to wait a few months before TTC again. I didn't want to wait but the more I think about it, the more I'm scared of losing another baby. I als ...
- 36.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceive3would- tragus is a part of your ear. I used to have mine pierced but my ear started rejecting it.
- 36.7 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceive9 dpo today posted test in the photobook. I took it this afternoon
- 37.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyTA77 I agree, this is my third...with my first I'm not so sure - my second I knew what it felt like and I thought I felt it way earlier than docs said I should be able to feel it....BUT....then again I still think Im more like almost 17 or ...
- 40.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveFaith, sorry about your kids. Never nice when the little ones are not feeling well. And I am even more sorry that your oldest is being bullied. I hate bullying more than anything else. It is so cruel. Hope you can sort something out soon, a ...
- 40.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveNixsa, I can't believe you are 13 weeks already. Time has really flown. Hope all is going well.
- 41.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyMy opk always showed me ovulating. I don't think that was ever an issue. I am feeling so much better and more energetic now that I losing weight and exercising. I have lost 10 pounds and have 25 to go! I am going to avoid ttc this month al ...
- 43.5 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyThe fear and stress of my pregnancy with my baby diagnosed with ventriculomegaly now seems so far from our life. Our baby boy is 3 months old and is happy and healthy. He had vent measurements in utero up to 17mm and doctors made the future ...
- 46.5 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveI have my 3 girls off school today ! Youngest two both have temps between 39.6-39.8 and my eldest is being bullied and recieved some horrible messages last night so until we've spoken to the other child's parents and police she won't be goi ...
- 46.5 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveMorning all I've been taking a lot more relaxed approach I'm not keeping a record of anything now and just DTD as and when we want which surprisingly as been 3 days in a row this week !! I'm liking haha ... Nixsa wow !! So glad things are g ...
- 53.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Ventriculomegalymamamarth, Congratulations! What a wonderful outcome. I couldn't be happier for your family. May the blessings continue for you and yours!
- 53.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyWANTONEMORE-Good luck! I am a poas addict so I start testing at 6 dpo when trying to conceive, LOL. With this one, since it was a surprise I had none of that....just felt weird so I tested!
- 53.8 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyAKNEW-No...no trouble breathing. Just a brief rapid heartbeat. You can totally feel it and that's the freaky part! I kind of just jump up and switch sides and yes, it goes away. They are just so random!
- 56.6 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveI'm out this month... I am going to take a break and let nature take its course. Seems like every month I'm convinced I am pregnant so I've decided I can still do this or that but overall I'm not going to stress it too much. It can't help t ...
- 57.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancy7thbaby - congrats on being s mom for 22 years! It must be a wonderful feeling seeing your little ones grow up to be adults. 2b-how scary. When you have the palpitations do you have trouble breathing and do they go away if you switch sides? ...
- 59.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveBaby dust ladies!!! Cant believe i am already 13-3.... and having the biggest kicks!! I hope u all get active babies in ur bellies soon xxx praying
- 60.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyWell 3 days until Af is due. Last night I had a dream I was pregnant. I have been exhausted the last few days and my bb hurt. I know that those are probably signs of af but I am still hopeful. I am trying to hold off until this weekend to ...
- 60.7 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveSo quiet in here ! Just a couple of months ago i couldn't even be away for half a day and there would be 30 comments. 2dpo here. I know I've been trying for so many months but i actually almost hope I don't fall pregnant until may. I am not ...
- 65 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyThank you GROWBABY! Wishing you a BFP!
- 65 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyLILPIGS-Last night I had heart palpitations too! Laying on my left side as well. Felt like a galloping horse in my chest...a very fast horse. I had them with my last pregnancy too and reported them to the DR. He said it is normal as our ...
- 72.5 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyTinaLouise how exciting, this is my fourth pregnancy and I am currently 10 weeks 2 days. With my first I didn't recognise that I felt her till 16 weeks with my 2 younger children I felt between 12 or 14 weeks the docs say that you can't bu ...
- 80.6 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyWow didn't realize it had been that long for me, I did my best to try and catch up.....Hello everyone! I always check in on the week I'm supposed to be in but this group I think is probably the most active on the whole site.... :) I'm in ...
- 82.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyHi Girls. I'm catching mtself up on everyone. Wow a lot going on. Okynot,welcome back. 2B ,I hope you find a way to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.Wantonemore, welcome. 7th, I too have been on a diet, hoping that weight loss will help us. I ...
- 84 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyThank you so much Roni825! How are you feeling? How did your last ultrasound go? Wishing you and your family the best in health and happiness!
- 84.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyCongrats mamamarth to you and your family! Words cannot express how happy I feel for you. I've been thinking of you and checking in everyday. Just know that you have helped me get through this difficult time as I'm sure you've helped severa ...
- 84.8 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHello all! I hope this message finds everyone well! I just wanted to update you all as it has been 2 weeks to the day since our beautiful little girl was born! Grace Catherine entered this world on 2/17 at 8:30 pm weighing in at 7lbs 3oz an ...