Showing the latest comments, from 0
- 1.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossAVG, congratulations! Getting to 13 weeks is a totally wonderful thing. Sounds like you must be doing really well! I hope your rainbow miracle is perfectly healthy and in your arms early next spring!
- 1.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossJamie!! His hair is amazing! And he has the most perfect button nose and kissable cheeks!! Oh wow. He's just perfect. And those big kids?! First of all, when did they get so big?! But oh, they are enthralled. I am so happy for your entire f ...
- 4.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHi, I've been looking on this board for a month now and is constantly looking for a case similar to mine. I am on my 28th weeks of pregnancy. This is my second princess. On my 20th week anomaly scan, the OB sonologist found an EFI - bright ...
- 9.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-Losscongratulations Jamie!!!
- 9.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-Losshey my buddies..so nice to see all of you here..i hope atleast some of you rember me from 2012 weeks..I am here again expecting baby#2...my last two ended in losses :(..but I am positive again with this one..and 13weeks today:). how are you ...
- 10.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossRed- I sent you a few pics of him. I'm so in love with him. He is perfect in every way!
- 10.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossWeber- breastfeeding is going great! He has a great latch too so that helps. I was hoping he would be under 9lbs so I find it hilarious he was only an is under it lol.
- 11.8 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHello, i just came across this site doing a little research on Ventriculomegaly. I am 26 weeks pregnant at my last appointment they did an ultrasound and found my little boys ventricle was enlarged. I was sent to a specialist where i was in ...
- 11.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyI haven't had first-hand experience with structural anomalies but my doctors did say that if there were anomalies like a small cerebellum Kathy or missing other structures Christopher that they could tell us the likely outcome by sharing wh ...
- 12.8 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossJamie, I have stalked all day for this. THANK YOU for taking the time to update me!!!! SO HAPPY for you!!!! Can't wait to see his precious face. What a perfect rainbow. Seriously elated for you guys. (((((HUGS)))))
- 13.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-Loss@jamie I know I have told you already but I can't tell you enough how beautiful he is. He is nice and chubby too. Hope breastfeeding goes well if you are breastfeeding that is. My biggest was only 8 pounds. Ouch!!!! Hope you heal quickly a ...
- 13.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossOliver arrived at 3:08pm 9/3/2015. 8lbs 15oz and 20 3/4'. Big healthy baby! Red I'll be sending you a pic in the morning!
- 14.2 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveHi girls.
I'm from Australia and we are TTC for number 3. I've been on this site for both pregnancies but I've never TTC and i have no idea what I'm doing haha. Sounds so weird since i have two kids already lol.
Anyways I've been on th ...
- 15.1 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveHi, I am trying to conceive but it is very hard to tell when I ovulate if at all because my cycles are very irregular. Praying for a baby soon
- 19.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHello. I am new to this board and am wondering if there is anyone that has had a similar situation to mine that might have some insight. I am now 24 weeks pregnant and we were told at our 20 week US that our baby girl's ventricles were meas ...
- 20.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyAre you getting a MRI? That will help determine structural abnormalities like polymicrogyria, grey matter heterotopia, etc. Although, MRI is not great and should be done later term for best imaging.
Honestly, they are guessing. Ultrasound ...
- 24.6 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossJAMIE, IT'S THURSDAY!!!! IT'S TIME FOR A MIRACLE BABY!!!!
- 31.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyThank you for your support, and sharing your stories! They're saying they think its a structural problem and our sons brain has not developed properly will this affect the outcome? Torch Blood tests came back, not viral but they said she' ...
- 41.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHi Christopher, welcome! My daughter was dx at our 18 week scan (lateral vents of 16mm and 19mm) and by 21 weeks they were 17mm and 22mm. If you see a noted increase, it's pretty safe to say this is no longer VM and it is hydrocephalus. Mea ...
- 44 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHi Christopher. I'm sorry you and your family are going through this. Your sons ultrasound sounds fairly similar to my now 2.5 year olds 20 week ultrasound. His vents were also 17 and they thought he was missing his cavum septum pellucidi a ...
- 45.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyChristopher I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this awful situation. My doctors also talked about termination (at 28 weeks) and it completely floored me. If you only found out yesterday then you'll probably still be in the info ...
- 46.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHi, yesterday my wife and I went for our 20 week scan, and was told there was an abnormality with our son's brain, we had a second scan with a specialist the next day and it was found that our son's posterior lateral ventricles are grossly ...
- 48.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossSo exciting that you do get to get the cervidil! awesome!! I can not wait to hear about that boy's arrival!!! And when you have some wherewithal afterward, email me his picture. :)
- 49.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHi sunbeam, sounds like its 'isolated ventriculomegaly' and they will just keep monitoring with US till the end. Do doctors mention if they can decrease in size t owards the end of pregnancy? I hear so many stories on this board of vents d ...
- 50.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHi everyone...
sunbeam, the wait is the hardest part! I'm there too, waiting for our next ultrasound to see if the ventricles have grown. Has anyone had mild vm and a cyst finding? They noticed mild vm and a subependymal cyst on MRI at 28 ...
- 62.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHi everyone, I thought I would post an update. We had another ultrasound yesterday and the vents are measuring 13.9 and 15.9, which is thankfully not a substantial increase from last time. According to the doctors it's good news that there ...
- 64.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossRed- sometimes I can and sometimes I can't lol. Depends on how he is positioned I guess. I may try to do it tonight though. Otherwise I go tomorrow night to get cervadil put in and he will be here Thursday for sure. So so excited!
- 69.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyPS........Congratulations LilPumpkins....I just read your birth story. :)
- 69.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyHi LilPumpkins Hi Weber.....I will be 12 weeks tomorrow.....still no bleeding or spotting thankfully. Thursday I go for my first level 2 sonogram...hopefully we will find the hematoma is gone and baby is healthy. I dread all the 'advanced ...
- 70.8 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossJamie!!! It's September!!! I am excited for you...... :)
- 86.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossJamie, this might be soooo TMI... but can you reach your own cervix? I know not everybody can... but I have a really short canal, and can easily reach my own cervix. I know when I was in labor at just 35 weeks with my daughter, I could chec ...
- 107.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancy@TinaLouise how are things going? Google is not our friend right now. Please keep us posted. I must be due close to you. I am in week 10 now with our fourth. Hopi G that hematoma quickly leaves.
- 122 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossRed I'm going to ask him to if insurance does decline the induction this week. I know he typically won't do it. So nervous about having a baby that's way too big for me. Was really hoping the full moon last night would get things going but ...
- 122.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossThey offered me a dating ultrasound but I want to wait it out. I find there are so many things they see of ultrasounds that give us unnecessary stress and I know ultrasound won't change the outcome of my pregnancy. A part of me still think ...
- 132.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Postpartum-Body-Changesrolex novo 2013rolex novo 2013luxury Breitling watchesDiscount replica watchespandora saída lojaspandora pratatimberland tomada | timberland tomada | timberland shoes for men | timberland boots | moncler salemoncler jacketsDiscount Pandora Alphabet Charmsluxury Breitling watchesDiscount replica watchesWeber, I am so pleased you have made ...
- 143.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossWeber- yay for hitting 10 weeks. Why wouldn't they go ahead and do an ultrasound just for your peace of mind? As for my insurance they normally say no until 41 weeks. My dr is putting in a request for it and using large baby and previous 2n ...
- 144 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossRed- I've been induced with all of them. With Milo I was in early labor when I went in to be induced and didn't know it. I would absolutely love to go into labor on my own just to have that experience. So happy your dr isn't concerned about ...
- 151.2 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveHi ladies. How are you all? I got a positive on opk today. Did the clearblue digital. Anyone else tried those? They're really different. Officially in the 2 ww. Sigh. Baby dust to all!
- 154.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-Loss@ Jamie I can't believe how fast the time has gone now that you are at the end of your pregnancy. That stinks about your insurance company. So when would they be Willing to induce? Would a letter from your OB help? I pray you can just labou ...
- 154.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossTwo hours ago I am officially 10 weeks. Had my first midwife Appointment but she would not even look for a heartbeat. She says she usually can't find it this early so I have to wait another 4 weeks. Still banking on my symptoms. Making it ...
- 178.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossJamie, that is like SOOOOOOOON!!!!!! **happy dance** Seriously. :) Have you been induced with your others? I've gone earlier with each child, so I don't have experience with that. Seems like I hear a lot of people talking about things like ...
- 184.4 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossSo as of now I'm schedule for an induction on the 3rd. We may have to reschedule it depending on what my insurance says. They may say no since I will only be 39w1d. I'm still hoping to go into labor on my own though before then but I know t ...