Showing the latest comments, from 0
- 1.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossCongrats Claire! Weber I answered you on fb but I've had very very little discharge this time around so don't think it's a sign.
- 3.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossSo, I'm 14 weeks on Thursday and passing another milestone. Will announce our pregnancy at 15 weeks. I'm just so afraid that something will happen after. When we anounced Josiah, I was 13 weeks. He died 2 days later. I know I shouldn't thin ...
- 3.8 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossCongrats CLAIRE!!!!
- 3.8 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossI had the Verifi test...same as I had with Nate. I've also had the Harmony test. They all work the same way. They grow the DNA cells found circulating in the mother's blood.
- 6 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossIs that discharge ? No I wouldn't imagine so x
- 6.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossCan anybody yell me if your leukhorreia stops for a few days is this a sign of impending miscarriage. Has anybody had experience with this? I was feeling good about this pregnancy but now worried.
- 6.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyJust wanted to leave some positive feedback about my baby boy who had one enlarged ventricle, at 20 week scan one was measuring at 10.4mm and had several check ups where the most it got to was 14mm, luckily for me the mri was clear of any b ...
- 7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossHi Ladies !! wow just seen st least 4 names i recognize :-) haven't been on here since 2010 ! expecting our 3rd baby ! very nervous due to 5 previous miscarriages. great to see : red , lilpigz , jamie86 2bblessedw2
- 7.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyRecommend length of time before testing again? I tested Friday (BFN).
- 9.6 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyCongrats to all the BFP'S!!! Still no AF for me... still same symptoms ... nauseated (especially after supper), light headed, now my back is kicking in.... Sorta kinda feels like AF wants to but then again a big fat nothing...Pl ...
- 10.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveI think it was a chemical pregnancy... after many positive hpt, yesterday I had to go to the ER because of the bleeding as I wanted a closure and the doc said I was never pregnant... weird but now I'm not pregnant anymore... baby dust to al ...
- 13.8 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveMari and Princess-CONGRATS!!! : ) so exciting!
- 23.6 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossMy husband even halfway told the kids. We are hoping for a boy but I am guessing it's a girl. We already have our girl name. My daughter so badly wants to pick the name but I told her no she can name her own baby one day she says she won't ...
- 24 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveHi ladies, I am not new to this site but this is my first time posting a message and I would like to share something with you first all I am not a very fertile person at all, I have to do xtra to get pregnant. After bedding place a pillow ...
- 25.4 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceivePrincessmom - congrats that's great! Af showed up for me, but I did some research that said low iron seriously makes it harder to conceive and I am supposed to take daily iron tablets. Might actually do that for a change! Good luck ladies!
- 31 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveBFP!!! I just cannot believe this!!! I was TTC-ing couple months ago and nothing, nothing at all, my periods were even turning up early rather than on time... then I gave up... I said fine, I'll be happy with one... then now I got my BFP! t ...
- 34.5 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossWeber- thanks. I was so nervous to post the announcement but it was time. I think we are going with Oliver Elyas. I really wanted to name him after Ellie and Sawyer so Austin said that was fine. So happy things are going great with you too! ...
- 34.5 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossRed- I did progesterone for 20 weeks. Just stopped it finally. Making sure to take vitamins with folate. Baby aspirin and we started lovenox at 12 weeks just in case because we are pretty sure it was blood clots that caused me to lose Ellie ...
- 45.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-Loss@redheadmama yayyyy 10 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
- 45.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-Loss@jamie your announcement was beautiful. I love the name and hope he comes around with the middle name too I haven't told any of my family but had to tell everyone at work so i can be dismissed from dealing with people on cytotoxic drugs (th ...
- 45.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossI am almost at the 8 week mark and feel more confident with each passing day. Still nervous about my symptoms that they aren't so strong and I don't ever remember being pregnant and not having to pee any extra. I always remember lots of p ...
- 46.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossJamie, can I ask, are you doing anything different this time? or have a cerclage? or anything? I am SO overjoyed that Oliver is so active and healthy, what exceptional cause for praise!!!
- 54.3 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancy@2bBlessedw2 I had really bad morning sickiness myself and was placed on meds because I was having a hard time eatting anything, I hope you start feeling better soon.
- 55.2 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossRed- so happy to hear baby is still doing good! Fantastic news! The test is just a blood draw that they check for fetal dna. It's pretty cool actually. There are a few different ones. The harmony, materniT21, panorama and I want to say one ...
- 58.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossOh and hey, what kind test do they do for those DNA tests? Is it just maternal bloodwork, or do they do something to the baby? I am so curious about it now!! Thirteen pregnancies, and I have NEVER heard of that. LOL.
- 58.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossI will be ten weeks tomorrow, and had another wonderful ultrasound yesterday. Morning sickness continues to come and go in severity depending on the day. Thank you for welcoming me and celebrating my baby with me. We 'went public' about it ...
- 77.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyNo AF and BFN test! Will wait till next week and see what happens :)
- 97.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > MTHFRI am a nurse of 30+ years and a Mom of identical twin daughters with MTHFR (oddly enough only one is symptomatic.) We have only recently discovered this and they are early 20's so we have not had pregnancy issues but I was a High risk OB nu ...
- 100.5 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > VentriculomegalyHi I am going through similar stress and worry as a lot of you I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my second child a boy at my 18 week scan they found enlarged ventricles of 15mm I had an amniocentesis and MRI done and they came back normal I went f ...
- 107.6 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyThanks DecBaby... just so unsure. Seems my brain is not functioning because usually I know exactly when my last cycle was. Perhaps too much stress?? Will keep yall posted.
- 109.2 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveHi ladies. Well spotting getting heavier. AF late. I think it will turn up tomorrow maybe. Doing my head in. Kind of wish it would just show up already!!Do any of you have fibroids?? I have two and I get all kinds of symptoms like spott ...
- 123 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyAgv...it's possible! I'd buy a few pregnancy tests and test over a few days! Good luck
- 127.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyNeed help! I am 41 (will be 42 in June)... with the way my life has been this last year its a wonder I am still sane LOL...Unfortunately, I am not able to recall my March monthly cycle and April is closing out and not cycle to be seen. ...
- 141 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancy@dec baby I feel a bit too good this pregnancy but I do have symptoms so far. Tiredness isn't that much considering I work evenings and get up early with the kids. I feel queasy but not that bad. I don't even have to pee as much as I rememb ...
- 141.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyThis is the first pregnancy that I have felt SO sick and I do have 2 living children...that did not make me this sick. LOL. 13 weeks Thursday!!! Woot woot! Can't wait to see baby girl again on the 5th! One more week to pass my next mileston ...
- 144.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Advanced-age-and-pregnancyWeber...How are you going? I hope you are feeling more and more reassured with morning sickness and nausea! Funny to wish that, but it was always a comfort for me! It did go in waves, some days I felt terrible and other days I'd feel way to ...
- 147.9 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossI'm actually 13 weeks on Thursday! Woot woot! Get thru 13 weeks and I'll feel a bit better about making it to the end!!!! So happy for everyone!!!!
- 149.7 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveYay, pleased for you Mari! My BFN was 100% correct...AF arrived this morning 2 days early...I'm never early! Must try harder next month x
- 151.6 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossSarah- Thanks! We love the name and I wanted a cute way to announce. I think some were shocked that I was almost 20 weeks already. I am so happy everything is going so good with your baby! 2015 is going to be a great year and how exciting y ...
- 152.7 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! So happy to see you here! So sorry about your losses last year but really hopeful all goes well with this beautiful bean! Just had an appointment today and they did an ultrasound that showed a week o ...
- 152.9 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveThank you all ladies for all your kind words!! I just got back from my appointment and its a confirmed deff BFP!! ------- Becky I'm very hopeful for you, please let us know when u test. and sending lots of baby dust to all of you! --------- ...
- 159.2 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveCONGRATS MARI! That's awesome. Now to take your multi's, drink your water and relax for a bit! LADIES - I am having people move in with us this weekend, which means ttc is going to be a silly idea. My spotting has not increased or decreased ...
- 176.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveI see a line too! CONGRATULATIONS! Never thought to invert the photo, great idea! I'm due on Thursday. I FEEL pregnant. Woke up to pink cm on Sunday (implantation? Timing seems perfect, 9-10 days after ovulation), my boobs feel tender, ...
- 179 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-LossI finally announced on fb this morning. Was so nervous but I think it was time. Now 20 more weeks to go.
- 179.6 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveI do see a very faint line!! : ) yay! tomorrow's apt should help confirm this...
- 180.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveSmiles- I couldn't wait either!! I had a cheapie here at home and took it this morning with SMU. I saw a very very faint line after 3 minutes. I'm not sure if I should be happy since it could just be an evap line.
I did add it to my pic ...
- 180.9 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceivemari-i wouldn't be able to wait I don't think!... : ) hoping for a BFP for you!!
- 183.1 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveOk ladies I am on cycle day 34 which makes me 2 days late. But I'm so afraid to test. I went back anf looked at my previous cycles and the longest I've had was a 33 day cycle. My cycles are between 28-33 days. Should I just wait till tomorr ...
- 189.1 hours ago
- Posted in Pregnancy > Pregnancy-After-Lossthat is awesome!!!! praying take home babies for all!!!!
- 190.3 hours ago
- Posted in Trying-to-conceive > -General::Trying-to-conceiveYes and no. Complicated....but not stressed before I was supposed to start just afterwards like the last two days.