Showing the latest comments.gandjplus1
- 141.2 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyHi lab77...my daughter had very similar measurements at 20 and 23 weeks. At each visit, through my 37th week, they remained about the same. I had already had an amnio done prior to finding out about the VM because my bloodwork was postiiv ...lab77
- 155.5 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyHi everyone,
I just joined the website and hoping to get some insight with other expectant mothers who are currently going through the same things as myself.
I recently had the 20 weeks ultra sound and found that the right side of ventric ...Ana30
- 210.5 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyHello all,
Just wanted to share my story with you, to give you some hope and positive outcome. My son will be six years old in December and will start grade 1 in September. He was diagnosed with mild ventricullomegally at week 26 of my pr ...Jamaicanmomof7
- 476.4 hours ago
- Posted in Large-FamiliesI have 7 wonderful kids right now and although we're not actively trying for # 8 if happens we'll welcome it. As of now 6dpo and having cramping and breast tingling period not due till next Thurs so maybe pregnant or early PMS ...email@example.com
- 486.7 hours ago
- Posted in Baby-Product-ReviewsHere's more product reviews, mainly on buggies and baby carriers http://site.pishposhbaby.com/blog/category/product-reviews/ ...gandjplus1
- 502.5 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyHi all, I just wanted to leave another update for all those who follow. Backround: my baby was diagnosed with mild VM during my 2nd trimester. The measurements remained relatively the same for the entire pregnancy. There were no concerns at ...