Showing the latest firstname.lastname@example.org
- 247.3 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyMagnus is doing well, thanks Katie. He also now has a 5 month old sister called Nomi who thankfully doesn't have the same Ventriculomegaly Mags has/had. ...email@example.com
- 402.6 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyHi. Im 23 weeks with twins. At my 20 week scan my little boy showed clubfeet and one enlarged ventrical measuring 10.6mm.
I have had the harmony test which is all low risk,MRI -which just confirmed measurment of enlarged ventrical.
I hav ...turtlemom
- 468.4 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyKatie, I'm so glad you are still here! Hugs to you and yours. I don't know as much about ASD. I think the incidence is 1/80 with a higher prevalence in boys. I don't think there is a correlation (at least not one that has been studied) betw ...turtlemom
- 468.5 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyKiwigirl, there is a 97% (or more, actually) chance of normal neural development. There is a 1.5mm margin of error. Your measurements might actually be within normal limits. Mm are so tiny. Odds are definitely in your favor. I would stop wo ...lovingmummy1
- 480.5 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyKatiediggy thank you for updating us. My mum and best friend work closely with autistic children and according to them they are so intelligent especially in their own interests and are super sweet and cute. Your son is your son and my daugh ...firstname.lastname@example.org
- 509.7 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyHi Tim. I will always do my best for him. I often think of Magnus, how is he doing? ...email@example.com
- 512.7 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyHi Katie, just saw your last message. I hope everything turns out well for your son, you're clearly a good Mum so he's in good hands. Thanks for the honest update, it really helps to give all the many readers on here a realistic idea of wha ...kiwigirl15
- 530.4 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyI had a follow-up 20 week scan today as baby wasn't behaving at the 20 week scan and they couldn't see the four chambers or the face. Luckily this time (at 23 weeks along) they saw both clear as anything and all other vitals we perfect and ...firstname.lastname@example.org
- 809.6 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyHi everyone, I was a regular poster on her back in 2011/2012 when my son was diagnosed with unilateral VM measuring 12.6mm at 33 weeks.
All tests came back normal including a CVS as I was too late for amino.
I have given updates periodica ...turtlemom
- 996.2 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyAndreiuxto, the chances of 'normal' neural development for your surviving twin is 97% - http://www.obfocus.com/questions/qanda10.htm. Please use caution when choosing your words here. I'm certain it was a very difficult decision to terminat ...andreiuxto
- 1010.5 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyI'm pregnant with twin boys, 28 weeks. At our 20 week ultrasound we found Twin A to be perfect, other than a 2-vessel cord. Twin B on the other hand, had severe bilateral VM at 20 and 22 mm, with ACC and little brain tissue found. We got a ...stacieT
- 1068.5 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyI had my baby boy on Wednesday. His left vent at the highest measured 11 something and resolved around 32 weeks to 7.9. He has had some complications since birth, but they assure me they are all due to my csection and have no bearing on the ...