Showing the latest comments.rbindian
- 893.1 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyHi All Great Moms...
I have been following this forum for a month now and was trying to post my experience and couldnt but finally I am now. Kudos to all the moms who have been going through similar situations and it is your experiences ...blessingsindisguise
- 907.2 hours ago
- Posted in Ventriculomegalykailee4123 and ldmusgrave thank you so much and to be honest im glad that you posted as its probably the only most similiar and positive news that ive had since looking online for hope lol. ive got my fetal scan this thursday just praying t ...firstname.lastname@example.org
- 948.9 hours ago
- Posted in Ventriculomegalyblessingsindisguise- I have a five month old who was diagnosed at 21 weeks with ventricles of 17mm. They initially told us that he was also missing his corpus callosum and that there was no chance of him ever being completely normal. They f ...CJENGO
- 970.5 hours ago
- Posted in Ventriculomegalyturtlemom - Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I am sure you saw Jude's been pretty ill again. I think your response was perfect and exactly what I was trying to convey. I would prefer people be very educated when making their decision ...LDMusgrave
- 975.2 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyFluid levels of 16 mm really aren't all that bad in terms of measurement alone. I don't think it would create much dangerous pressure against your growing baby's brain tissue, however, measurements generally aren't a good way to judge progn ...blessingsindisguise
- 981.2 hours ago
- Posted in Ventriculomegalyhi there ive been reading through the posts regularly and finallly id like to leave my own experience behind. ever since my 23 week of pregnancy ive been told my baby has ventriculomegaly his ventricles measure 16mm. im now 30 weeks pregnan ...seedpws
- 1023.4 hours ago
- Posted in VentriculomegalyI wanted to share our story about our journey with Isabella. Early on my wife bleed for about 2 weeks after she found out she was pregnant. We thought two times we lost her but each time we went to the hospital she was alive and had a stron ...