Whats Safe and UnsafeThink safety!
Although most pregnancies come and go without complications, there are others that do not. Some of the complications that women experience can be prevented. It is important to know what is safe and what is not. Pregnancy can be a time of worrying for many women. Most of the activities that you take part in now are also safe during pregnancy. Some activitirs need to be slightly altered, and some eliminated. Depending on your pregnancy, what is safe and unsafe may vary. Knowing what you can and can not do safely during pregnancy will help to ensure a healthy pregnancy for both you and your developing baby. Of course, if you have questions or concerns you should speak to your caregiver. Topics:
- Beauty and Spa Safety
- Electrolysis, Bleaching Body Hair, Bleaching Teeth, Hair Coloring, Perming Hair, Bikini Waxing, Eyebrow Waxing, Facials, Manicure, Acrylic Nails, Seaweed Wrap, Tattoos, Tanning Beds, Self Tanning Lotions/creams, Hot Tubs, Belly Button Rings
- Fatigue, Computer Use, Being On Your Feet, Photocopier Use, Secondhand Smoke, Bending And Lifting, Exposure To Harmful Substances, Stress
- Bowling, Horseback Riding, Sit Ups And Crunches, Heart Rate, Skating, Skiing, Cycling, Jogging /Running, Tennis / Basketball/ Softball, Dancing, Swimming, Gymnastics, Stretching/ Yoga
- Foods To Avoid, Foods To Limit, Tips For Safe Food And Drink Consumption
- Lead Exposure, Carrying Older Children, Breastfeeding Other Siblings, Litter Boxes, Exterminations, Moving Furniture, Microwave Use, Painting, Cleaning Products
- Fever, Depression, Chicken Pox Exposure, Botox Injections, Donating Blood, Immunizations For Older Children, Acupuncture, Antacids, Echinacea, Body Aches/ Headaches, Ibuprofen
- Third Trimester Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Vibrators And Dildos, Lubricants, When Not To Have Sex
- Why Am I So Tired?, Sleeping On Your Back, Sleeping On Your Stomach, Sleeping On Your Side, Getting Comfortable, Medications
The most important thing women can do to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy is see their doctor regularly. Prenatal care is very important for both the baby and the mother. Prenatal care can help keep you and your baby healthy. Babies of mothers who do not get prenatal care are three times more likely to have a low birth weight and five times more likely to die than those born to mothers who do get care. Doctors can spot health problems early when they see mothers regularly. This allows doctors to treat them early. Early treatment can cure many problems and prevent others. Regular health care is best for you and your baby. Comments: Whats Safe and Unsafe
Comments 1 to 3 of about 3.
1635 days ago.
Gargle with warm salt water. I know it's nasty, but it truly does help! aprilraine
1635 days ago.
or any home remedies?? I can't swallow ANYTHING aprilraine
1637 days ago.
Does anyone know of any losenges that are safe for a sore throat during pregnancy?