Congenital-Limb-Defect

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of i-am-pregnant i-am-pregnant 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of i-am-pregnant
    i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Congenital-Limb-Defect

Profile photo of jpcm
    jpcm

My daughter is 2 yrs old, and born with Amniotic Band Syndrome!! She is gorgeous and she is extremely outgoing. Her Left hand is webbed except for the thumb, and her right hand she is missing her middle finger and her pointer is swollen due to constriction. Her right foot is missing 2 toes and her big toe is a bubble toe. Her left leg above her ankle has a band wrapped under skin, that isn’t affecting naything yet, so Dr’s aren’t concerned yet. She is a patient with Shriners Hospital. Caiti is best thing that ever happened to me!! Now she has a 9 month odl sister…and it’s amazing!!!

Profile photo of i-am-pregnant
    i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

My daughter is 7yrs old and she’s beautiful she has Congenital Limb Defect and she has adapted to her birth defect it may take her a little longer to do things but she can do what any other child can do. For the people who would like to see my beautiful angel you can visit my profile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.