Emotional changes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tawanda tawandaw31 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of i-am-pregnant

You’re not a monster! Emotional changes are normal during pregnancy!

Profile photo of rogers1218

I feel like with some people I am either really short tempered and with others I am on the edge of tears. I can cry hysterically just watching a commercial. its crazy how up and down my emotions are lately.

Profile photo of Tawanda

rogers1218, this is exactly what I’m feeling right now. I’m 3 months pregnant and I can’t handle these strange emotional imbalances. I have different moods at different times and this may vary according to the people. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I’m Also experiencing some health issues like back pain, nausea, vomiting, vision problem etc. at present, I’m getting treatment for my dry eyes and vision changes ( http://www.kellylaser.com/en/vision-correction/eye-problems/dry-eye-disease/ ). I’m also having some medications for my anxiety. I don’t know whether this could be a reason for my mood swings. My doctor told me that these symptoms are common during pregnancy and need not worry about that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.