This topic contains 167 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of i-am-pregnant i-am-pregnant 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gagirl80

kimk2u2 how many days past ovluation are you? My first HCG level 14dpo was only 45 and I am 20 weeks. As long as it goes up that is a good sign. Hope it works out.

Profile photo of cuddleybear

hi lady’s.
    I have a quastion about de hcg.
    i live in the netherlands and i see that in de states the gyn works and interpretated things not the same as here in europe
    I dont know exactly how far my pregnancy is but my hcg levels are very low 1may was 51 7may 143 13may 253 today a have a bloodtest friday i will hear how much it is every week i had an utrasound but we haven’t see a sign of life or a sac
    i still have hope al is okey any ladys with good stories?
    bye cuddleybear (europe)

Hello ladies!!!
    I have recieved a call from my ob/gyn today and im only sapposed to be 3 or 4 weeks preggo and my levels are at 10,000 is this twins??? Anyone have the same and already know they have twins???

Profile photo of Cheyne

Just to update you all – sadly my little one didn’t make it. I went for scan yesterday and today and both gave the same results: the baby’s heart beat has now stopped. It put up a good fight and its heart kept beating for three weeks after it stopped growing, but it is now at peace. Thank you so much for all your kind comments, support and advice. It has meant so much to me and really helped me through this difficult pregnancy. All my love and very best wishes to you and yours xxx

Profile photo of kristy2

its a bit strange that thay are that high high even if u are prego with twins that shoudlnt be that high

Profile photo of sheework

I had a miscarriage April 14th. I have been going in every two weeks to get my levels checked to be sure they were dropping. On the 15th they were at 95 and today the 27th they were at 219. I am trying to not get excited but do you think this means I am pregnant again. I have a feeling it does.

Profile photo of Manda22

I went in to the Emerg. room friday because I was feeling very constipated… My OBGYN came to see me and did an ultrasound with a portable machine…he couldnt find a heartbeat so he did a vaginal ultrasound…still no heartbeat. He did blood work and my HcG levels had dropped since they were taken 10 days before this. I was 9 weeks 6 days on Friday and the baby was measuring 9 weeks 1 day…. My OBGYN said you can usually see the heartbeat by 8 weeks and hear it by 10 weeks. I have NO signs of cramping, bleeding or pain at all. He says there is a good chance that I am having a miscarriage and it just hasn’t started with physical symptoms yet. OR I am off with my dates and just unable to see the heartbeat yet. The dip in HcG could be somewhat normal at this stage of pregnancy. I am going back to repeat the HcG test and another ultrasound on Monday. Does anyone think there is any hope….Im a mess…I feel awful!! Has anyone ever had an expierence like this??? Thanks….

Profile photo of Manda22

Thank-you to everyone who gave me words of advise over the weekend. I went back to the doctor on Monday and my hcg had dropped again to 32 thousdand. the babies heart had probabyl stopped beating about 8 days ago. So they gave me medication to enduce the miscarrage and I go back on Thursday to make sure all the tissue has passed. If not they will do the D&C. Hopefully I have passed all the tissue with the medication!!!

This is such a painful and sad emotional experience. The only good thing is we know we can have children, our beautiful 5 year old is proof of that and we will try again soon!

Mandam, I am so sorry for your loss. I have lost 3 babies in the last year and I know how difficult it is. I hope that you expel everything and dont need a D&C but I have had two D&C’s and have had no problems. I know how painful the medicated miscarriage can be also as I had that before a D&C once. I know it is not fun. You will get thorugh this. Good Luck and let me know if you need anyhting!

Profile photo of Redheadmama

I’ve just gotten my levels done for the 1st time, & it’s 965 at 5w1d (yesterday). This is low but considered normal. Siiiigh. Trying not to stress but wait on the Lord for it’s all I can do.

Profile photo of HelluvaAngel

So I’m still freaking out because of the phone call from my Dr’s nurse. It took them almost 2 weeks to get my HCG results in. The day I had the blood taken my Dr. thought I was 6 1/2 weeks along, but my levels for that day were only 996. I have no idea if that is good or not and my Dr. can’t see me now until June 29th. When her nurse told me the results on the phone she just hesitated for a sec and said that maybe I wasn’t as far along as they had thought. What are good numbers ladies? I was either 5 – 6 weeks at the time and no earlier or later.

Profile photo of Redheadmama

hurray, got my 2nd set of levels – at 5w6d, I went up above 2400 which is good for me. I only double every three days. so we’re excited and thankful. 🙂

Profile photo of jenny1011

Brie-just got back my HCG results. I went form a 76 to a 145 in just 2-3 days. I’m staying positive!!! Tomorrow is another blood test. Whewww I’ve never been on pins and needles like this in my entire life! (and I got 9 more months to go!!!) 🙂 Thanks again for your words of encouragement!

Profile photo of Dsquared83

Hello Ladies I’m new here….I found out I’m pregant a couple days ago and I had a question. I took a blood test to check my HCG and I got a 237 and from my counting I’m 4 weeks pregnant 2day. Is a 237 normal or do I have something to worry about. Thanks for those who can help

Profile photo of Manda22

hCG levels during pregnancy
    (in weeks sincelast menstrual period)

3 weeks LMP
    5 – 50 mIU/ml

4 weeks LMP
    5 – 426 mIU/ml

5 weeks LMP 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml 6 weeks LMP 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml 7 – 8 weeks LMP 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml 9 – 12 weeks LMP 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml 13 – 16 weeks LMP 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml 17 – 24 weeks LMP 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml 25 – 40 weeks LMP 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml non pregnant 55-200 ng/ml

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 168 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.