Moodswings

This topic contains 28 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of i-am-pregnant i-am-pregnant 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MummyYumYum
    MummyYumYum

It might be a consolation to all to know that I was practically a raving mad woman when I was pregnant. I cried every day, shouted at my BF most of the time! I was parranoid and compulsive about cleaning and anything and everything made me angry! the range of emotions I would experience in a 24hour period was vast!! I am amazed that considering all this he wants to try for a second!! though he has mentioned that he hopes I have a calmer more relaxed pregnancy this time around! and to say the least I hope th same thing too. I was so emotional during pregnancy that if put me off having any more and I was convinced that nothing in the world could make me go through that again. But it has been 4 and half years now – so perhaps I forgot the worst of it LOL

Profile photo of stephjulius
    stephjulius

So, the past like 2 months I have been nothing but a pain for my husband. Any little thing he does I get upset about. We recently just got into a fight cause he didnt say thank you for me doing something for him today. So that led to him saying he isnt gonna say it anymore. Not sure if its the pregnancy or my real feelings. But it doesnt help when I am prego to hear that stuff. Is it normal during pregnancy to be overly sensitive towards EVERYTHING. I dont wanna keep fighting. he has been great but lately I have been really bad. And ideas?

Profile photo of JenAkers
    JenAkers

Steph, Tell him sorry you’re hormonal and to try to cut you some slack if you pop off. You’ll be amazed how recognizing hormonal outbursts outloud will diffuse the both of you. I think we ALL are guilty of it.

stephjulius

Jen,
    he has been so understanding w/ it all but I dont want him to get to the point where its too much to handle. I’m prego, I get scared of course and emotional and cant help some feelings I get. Yea, maybe I should have handeled that situation better nicer but some days its hard. Nice to know its normal.

Profile photo of JenAkers
    JenAkers

TOTALLY normal. My poor husband still flinches when he thinks about my pregnant emotions. It would hit me in waves. At one point he said he was going to get me a heavy bag with his picture on it so I could beat it up! I never got the heavy bag but, I found chocolate and ice cream helps ; ) You gotta laugh at the crazy things we go through!

stephjulius

I have been eating alot of sweets lately and it does make me feel better. I just get scared that when I get that way he will get upset and I will push him away which I DONT WANT. It took us 2 years to get to this point and i want us both happy. I dont like being the crabby moody prego woman, I wish I was perky and happy ALLLL the time, but some days arent that way. Dont get my wrong, I feel so blessed to be prego but some mornings I just wake up and want to rip everyones heads off.

Profile photo of Artisticchik
    Artisticchik
    Participant

I could smack the face off of an un-faced person. I am just mad as hades and have no one person to take it out on and well….that just ticks me off even more.

Profile photo of MARKEISHA
    MARKEISHA

LMAO I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY 1 THAT COULD LITERALLY RIP MY HUSBABND IN TWO .EVERYTHING HE DOES IRKS THE HELL OUT OF ME HE’S ALWAYS WANTING TO TOUCH & FEEL OR KISS…..UUGGHH LIKE ISN’T THAT WHAT GOT US IN THIS PREDICAMENT TO BEGIN WITH SHEEEEESH. IF HE EVEN TALKS TO ME IT DRIVES ME MAD……….. I TELL HIM ALL THE TIME SHHHHH I GOT A HEADACHE HE SAYS OH GIVE ME A BREAK & THAT ONLY PISSES ME OFF EVEN MORE. I LOVE HIM HONESTLY I DO BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I’M PREGNANT HE’S NOT 1 OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE. THEN THERE’S THE WHOLE BB ISSUE ……. OKAY THEY’RE NOT SORE LIKE THEY USUALLY WOULD BE IN PREGNANCY BUT MY NIPPLES R SUPER SENSITIVE & FEEL LIKE THEY’VE BEEN SLAMMED IN A DOOR ……. GUESS WHAT HIS INCONSIDERATE ASS WANTS TO DO TOUCH THEM BITE THEM UUGGHH THIS SHIT IRKS THE HELL OUTTA ME LUCKILY BY THE 2ND TRIMESTER WE’RE USUALLY GETTING ALONG BETTER LMAO……THE JOYS OF PREGNANCY

Profile photo of nicksters
    nicksters

oh lord. I am a basket case this pregnancy. my dh says that i was calm with the last two pregnancies. i think that was the end i was calm. right now i am irritated like you know what!!! i have no clue on how to control my issues.

Profile photo of Dazieoo
    Dazieoo

I get frustrated real easy lately…. I even went psycho on a gas station pump… the cashier lady had to go on her lil loudspeaker thing….’excuss me miss but you have to calm down!’….

Profile photo of Erickaash
    Erickaash

I dont quite know if this is considered mood swings, which I definatley do have , but what the heck does it mean when you tell the in laws that you are expecting a second child thier reply is ‘ well….if your happy’ ? What does that mean? Am I just being hormonal and thinking way too much into it or does this sound kinda rude. After all I didnt ask them ‘if I wasnt happy or unhappy about this pregnancy then how would you feel?’ I feel that a child is an absolute blessing, COMPLETELY!

Profile photo of jamie1479
    jamie1479

These hormones are wild, this morning me and the bf decided to mess around (tmi) I know, well after just randomly I started to bawl my eyes out for no reason. Just cried for 10 mins. Then later the dog chewed my flips flops up and I just cried on the floor. They’re flip flops right? I get so irritated with people even if they’re breathing wrong to me lol im glad everyone understands tho.

Profile photo of brunbri
    brunbri

lol i already had a an attitude problem before pregnany but now its worst im aways on my mans case bout something i kno he bout sick of it

Profile photo of baby2adv
    baby2adv
    Participant

2nd pregnancy and 14 weeks and I am a lunatic…I got stuck in traffic today for 2 hrs and was nearly an hour late picking up my son from daycare…I still can’t seem to stop crying about it…feel like I’m losing my mind and my husband looks at me like I’m psycho!

Profile photo of triafrog
    triafrog

I’m preggo w/ #2, 5 wks and holy shamoly am I hormonal. I totally went off today and fell like a freak of nature!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.