Pregnancy loss

This topic contains 363 replies, has 240 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 364 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JeneriksBaby
    JeneriksBaby

Im pregnant with Baby Number 2!!!!! After suffering a ruptured Tubal in 2008 and loosing my Right tube i became pregnant with my Son 5 months later and now 13 months after he was born i am pregnant again!!!! dont let percents consume you!!!!!

Profile photo of QuiverFull
    QuiverFull

My name is Teresia. iam a birth and bereavement doula and childbirth educator. i wanted to let everyone here know about a great resource: stillbirthday.com if you have experienced a pregnancy loss it is a wonderful place to get answers and it can also be a place for you to help other moms experiencing loss. they are starting a new mentoring program if you are interested in being mentored or being a mentor. please visit the site and tell me what you think! i pray it is a source of comfort to you!

Profile photo of Missy1988
    Missy1988

I just suffered losing my baby at 15 weeks 5 days. I created a page on facebook to get bring awarness and support to what I’m trying to do. I’m making beautiful matching bracelets for demise babies and their mothers. I’ll be donating these to the local hospitals but am willing to donate them to anyone who has lost a baby or babies before – just asking for a small donation in return since this is all coming out of my pocket.
    http://www.facebook.com/Until.We.Meet.Again.Bracelets
    I hope to bring some comfort to ladies during a hard time that I’ve experienced twice.
    much love.
    xo

Profile photo of Avy
    Avy
    Participant

hello

Profile photo of Wishlet
    Wishlet

lost my baby fall 2010 from an ectopic ovarian pregnancy. ttc again. so far no good. still fear daily i’ll never get pregnant again. got the methotrexate injection so i should have a good shot…right?

Profile photo of Avy
    Avy
    Participant

hello aeli o, if you wouold like to talk i lost my little angel on the 12th born sleeping at 38 weeks……

Profile photo of Jjrhodes
    Jjrhodes

Hello ladies, here is my story. In 2005 I had a miscarriage, in 2007 I had a beautiful little girl with no complications but since her birth I have had another miscarriage and two ectopic pregnancies the last one (may 2011) resulting in emergency surgery to remove my left tube. Was told that if we wanted to try again that I would need to go back on clomid. Hubby and I had decided too not try anymore and I told the doc that on Oct 31, 2011 but was back in the office the follwing week with with a positive test 🙂 We have had two ultrasounds so far and everything looks great. The only way we have made it through it all is with our faith in God. Keep the faith girls!

I am currently 25 weeks pregant. I lost a baby girl last April 09 at 26 weeks pregnant. I am so scared….yet thrilled that this pregnancy is going great. My baby was lost due to high blood pressure(check out my profile for all the details). Anywaysw my BP is perfect this time and there is loads of movement. I still miss my baby girl everyday….time has healed and I have learned to forgive. It was by far the hardest thing I ever had to deal with. Contact me if you want to chat.

Profile photo of flyinhigh
    flyinhigh

In the september 11 i unfortunately lost my baby at 8 weeks. After vaginal bleeding i had a scan at a epc which showed a very early sac. Not long after i miscarried however my hormones kept rising and symptoms were getting worse. After many blood tests and scans they finally found an epotpic in my right tube very close to my ovary. I had had a psudogestational sac which was what i thort i miscarried. I was rushed into surgery and had my right tube removed. My other tube look fine but they did find endometriosis while they were in there. I was really worried about being able to concieve again but after waiting 2 months to heal on the 3rd month i was pregnant. l as i knew what side i was ovulating from i got pregnant straight away. I am now just begining my second trimester so keep up hope it is possible!!!! xx

Profile photo of aeli
    aeli
    Participant

I just lost my son last month on September 6 . he was born asleep. i wish i had someone to talk to about it. I feel alone even though I have my husband. I just wish things were different right now.

Profile photo of Wishlet
    Wishlet

@flyinhigh thank you for posting this because i just had my 2nd ectopic a few months ago and had my right fallopian tube removed and i also had some endometriosis that my surgeon removed while he was in there. it’s taken a long time, but i’m getting to the point where i’m starting to forgive myself and and really want to ttc again. i’ve been having some symptoms the past week and i’ve got my fingers crossed and hoping that from now on there will be nothing but luck coming my way even if this isn’t my month.

Profile photo of aeli
    aeli
    Participant

hi avy, i am so sorry i would love to talk…

Many women find it hard to move forward with trying to conceive after ectopic pregnancy. The statistics for recurrent ectopic pregnancy may compound this. If you have suffered an ectopic pregnancy, I am sure somewhere in the back of your mind you are asking, “Will this happen again?” Fear can create anxiety when trying to conceive and with subsequent pregnancies. How can you face those fears, and move forward? Fear alone can make getting pregnant again difficult. Work toward letting go of resentment, anger or shame surrounding your circumstances, in regard to your ectopic pregnancy. We are more than our physical bodies, treating yourself holistically by following the Pregnancy Blueprint e-book from http://pregnancyblueprint.net is going to greatly improve your chances of healing and conceiving, so you can move toward a successful, healthy pregnancy.

Profile photo of Avy
    Avy
    Participant

aeli, I was 38 weeeks and never imagined something like this would ever happen, I completely understand and feel you, she was going to be our first baby also… today is actually my due date and its tearing me up, I dont know what I’ll ever do except try and stay strong and like you wait for answers… Everyone was asking me if i had, had my baby yet, hardest thing to do is want to be around people, If you would like to talk more maybe we could exchange email address.. Godbless……………

I feel that way about my belly, too. When I look down at my belly in the shower or in the mirror I get this feeling of emptiness and pain. It makes me wish my baby was still there and I realize how much I miss her. Every day has been a new set of grieving emotions given to me that I have to deal with. Today I feel like a failure, but I am trying to be strong.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 364 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.