Whats safe and unsafe

This topic contains 102 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of i-am-pregnant i-am-pregnant 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author

Sex? What Is That? LoL Well I Already Forgot What That Feels Like Since Ive Havent Had Any Since Like A Month! I Was Having Brown Dischrage Went To E.R(Per My Ob) And Well The Dr Said No SEX For 4 Weeks So Next Week It WIll Be 4 Weeks But Im Still Scared On Having Sex & Bleeding. I Guess Im Just Paranoid Cuz IVe Had A MC Before.

Sex? What Is That? LoL Well I Already Forgot What That Feels Like Since Ive Havent Had Any Since Like A Month! I Was Having Brown Dischrage Went To E.R(Per My Ob) And Well The Dr Said No SEX For 4 Weeks So Next Week It WIll Be 4 Weeks But Im Still Scared On Having Sex & Bleeding. I Guess Im Just Paranoid Cuz IVe Had A MC Before.

Profile photo of Tanya18
    Tanya18

when me and my bf have sex i have really bad pains in my abdomonal area, weve only had sex once because of that, he is afraid that it was the sex that was hurting me. could the pains be from sex or something else? if it is sex is there a way we can without me having those pains?

Profile photo of mochas4me
    mochas4me

I’m 13 weeks and sex causes me to have contractions. Is that ok?

Profile photo of nolabarbie
    nolabarbie

I’m 10 weeks and this is my 2nd child I crave sex like crazy but my fiance says he wants to wait till I’m 13 weeks that’s not long but its long when we haven’t had sex since may 1st

Profile photo of Annieandwayne
    Annieandwayne
    Participant

hmmm i forgot what making sweet love feels like im 27 weeks pregnant tomorrow and have not had sex for 22 weeks now , 13 weeks left then 6 weeks healing time ….

Profile photo of RobinS
    RobinS

My bf and I are still having sex on a very regular basis, I am 29 weeks today. Haven’t lost much desire to have it, infact somedays thta’s all I can think of and can’t wait to get home from work.

Profile photo of StorrsLeslie
    StorrsLeslie

I miss sex. I back hurts so bad, that I don’t even want to try to have sex. I can’t wait until the last month. I’m gonna go crazy!!!

Hay ladies to me haveing sex is a work out and it’s the reason we are pregnant now if your partner is not wonting to have sex with you at the time of you being pregnant It’s not cuz they don’t wont to have sex they no what we have to go through’ 9 months and some pain and our body changes and they are just there for it all ‘after haveing the baby and and healing up u will see he will wont it every day lol

I had sex all the time with my first child and planned to have sex when she was due…it worked!! But this time around is very different…since I am having subchorionic bleeding the Doc said it should be okay but orgasm may cause more abdominal pain and bleeding. I really hope this child is a boy (well because I have a girl )…because I believe he is causing issues for me already…lol! Sex seems like it will become obsolete this pregnancy and I am not happy about it!!! Like many others have said…sex and intimacy is so much better while preggo and I’m missing out! This will be my last child so…farewell to the preggo sex for me..lol.

Profile photo of LottieLove
    LottieLove

During my first pregnancy I had a BIG sex drive; I wanted to have sex all the time. This time is exactly the same. I get these cravings for sex during the day and my partner and I are having sex every night. It is amazing. I feel great and have orgasm each time. But I also feel like a freak. 🙂 All the other mom-to-be that I know don’t want to have sex at all. They think I’m crazy! Is there anyone else like me?

Profile photo of MammaK
    MammaK

So my sex drive is way down with this pregnancy and I am 33 weeks. Having sex feels different weird as if he inserts I feel like he is hitting something kinda uncomfortable. Sorry for the TMI. Has anyone experienced this?

Profile photo of youngmum20
    youngmum20

I don’t ever feel like sex at all but when i do have it it with my fiance i love it even if it lasts two seconds i am tired but it is great!!!

Profile photo of Jjrhodes
    Jjrhodes

This maybe to much TMI…but does anyone else find anal much more awesome while pregnant or is it just me?

Profile photo of ambermiracle
    ambermiracle
    Participant

Lol I know what your saying but I’ve always been to afaidd to try while pregnant.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.