Chromosomes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of i-am-pregnant i-am-pregnant 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of i-am-pregnant
    i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

How many chromosomes does a normal human being have?

Profile photo of misslynnz
    misslynnz

My baby is healthy! He is 9 months old. Because I was 37 the Doctors suggested I do the CVS test. It came back abnormal with Tetrapolidy. They told me my baby would not live because he had 92 chromosomes. They suggested I do the amino, it came back abnormal. Well, I had faith. . . and I have a healthy baby boy. Good thing I did not listen to the ‘false positive’ results. If you get bad news. . . remember it could be a ‘false postive’ like in my pregnancy. My prayers are with you.

Profile photo of kristy2
    kristy2

i just came back from the docs thay called me in coz of the ultrasound i had 2 days ago he told me thay found some abnormalies with my mans kidneys thay call it a genetic cromozone disorda were sumthing went wrong with the cromozones and sum organs didnt =form propurly there is a lining on the inside of the kidney that seperat the canel to the blada an sum where down the line it hasnt formed properly my poor little man i want to cry so bad but i am trying to be strong till my hubby gets home from work

Profile photo of Cindie
    Cindie

Be aware that even though there ARE false positives AMnio’s are 99.9% accurate. CVS tests are a bit less accurate since the cells they get are from the placenta and it is possible for the placenta to have abnormal cells in it but the baby to be ok. My firstborn son TJ has down syndrome and carried my K10 mutation which results in a skin disorder known as EHK.

Anyone have a balanced translocation?

Profile photo of Tracy11
    Tracy11

Hello my sisters my names are Tracy Pink, am from Canada i want to share my happiness with everybody and letting them know the secret of my happiness, the secret of my happiness is Dr okpa the great herbalist, who help to stop my miscarriage and made me a mother after been losing 3 children through miscarriage, but Dr okpa put an end to this situation, now am a mother and am living happily with my husband and my new baby which i love so much, am using this medium to thank Dr okpa for the great work he did for me with his herbs, Thanks be unto him for helping me, my sisters out there i wan yout to thank Dr okpa for the great work he did for me and my husband or if you need his help also you can contact him through his cell number: +2348056563186 or email him via; okpatempleofsolution@gmail.com

Once again thank Dr okpa

Profile photo of i-am-pregnant
    i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Down’s syndrome, also known as trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or
    part of a third copy of chromosome 21. This syndrome can be detected during pregnancy or after the birth of the child. However, the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) recommend that every woman should undergo a Down’s syndrome screening test.

Down’s syndrome test- http://nace.igenomix.co.in/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.