Drugs

This topic contains 26 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of i-am-pregnant i-am-pregnant 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of laurajeanjt
    laurajeanjt

I would also like to add that the only difference between my last round of clomid that worked and the ones that didnt, taking into consideration that i was the same weight 3 times is the last time I also took vitamin E. If your trying I hope it works for you. Goodluck.

Profile photo of laurajeanjt
    laurajeanjt

Hi all, i have a 9 yr old boy and after many years of trying, bouts of depressoin and weight gain, I finally lost 18kilos, tried clomid and now i have a 2 month old boy. After trying all those years I would like to start trying again straight away which means clomid again. Im wondering if anyone knows if I can take clomid and breastfeed before I go and see my doc again. Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of tryin4jr
    tryin4jr

HI! All I’m a of two ttc now 11 months. I’m not sure if I’m ovulating or not. Af is very irreg. the last two yrs I’ve had times where I didn’t have a cycle or AF visited six months with no break to having ok cycles until oct where I had no cycle only to come on this month. every time I go to the doc i get put on bc’c which the side effects are horrible for me. I was wondering if anyone on here has tried anything other than clomid etc… has anyone tried the fertility cleanse or fertilaid. I’d like to know before I spend my money. Thanks

Profile photo of 2angelbabies
    2angelbabies
    Participant

Hi Julia, probaly because it work last time. If it does not work then they would do something else.For me this is my fourth time doing the same type of method. I take Follistim and metforim and overidal. Hope this helps. Good luck tomorrow.

Profile photo of marikob
    marikob

Angelic- Clomid SUX! I have taken it 4 times now, and every month is different. Be prepared for the bloat and weight gain! Its all worth it in the end though…

Profile photo of Angelic32
    Angelic32
    Participant

First day of Clomid today, starting to feel rather crampy…didnt expect the cramps to start straight away

Profile photo of KimMarie
    KimMarie

I just had my day 21 test last week to check my progesterone level. My results I received yesterday – 8.1. The nurse said that they like to have it 10 or above. So I am trying to educate myself online and find some info ~ does clomid increase your progesterone level? If so, has anyone had anything else in conjunction with it? I read someone took crinone gel with it and it increased it significantly. If anyone can shed some light or give me some of their own experiences I would appreciate it very much. I am sitting here at work just waiting for a phone call from doctor to find out if they will prescribe me clomid or not…they should right? Thanks ladies:)

Hi all! I am new to this site and was just wondering if there is anyone who has had an IUI? We have been ttc for 14 months. 6 months failed clomid. First IUI with clomid failed. 2nd IUI this month with injectibles and femera. Anyone else on this combo?? Thanks ladies:) Fingers crossed for a bfp!!

I am about to start my 1st cycle with clomid. I m/c my 1st child consived naturaly in may. Pior to being preg. I cycle tracked for 6mths and always had a luteal phase of 14 days. Now it is no more than 8 but we have confirmed I am actually ovulating. And my progesterone rises approptiatly after ovulation. Have any of you ladies taken clomid for a luteal phase defect??

Profile photo of sheework
    sheework

I was tested for low progesterone it was .97 my entire cycle even after I had a positive ovulation. My doctor wants to put me on clomid and I just want to know if anyone has had this work for them in raising their progesterone levels.

Profile photo of ColleenV
    ColleenV

So as of tomorrow I will begin my first treatment of clomid…kinda scared of the possible side effects since i have experienced all the side effects you can think of from metformin that im also taking….hope it only takes one round of it…

Profile photo of Redheadmama
    Redheadmama

anybody ever used Letrozole before? (it’s supposedly a Clomid alternative)

Profile photo of ColleenV
    ColleenV

I just started taking provera for the second time in a row, so that i can soon start clomid again this is my last month on it!! Dont now what to think starting to thing this is going to NEVER happen for me…ugh sorry for the vent

Profile photo of 1more4us
    1more4us
    Participant

Currently doing my first IUI cycle and I’m taking 5mg for femara(letrozole) and 150iu of follistim for 5 days. I only have one open tube so in order to do the IUI I need mature follicles on my right side and right now the biggest ones are on the blocked side.

Profile photo of Kitty79
    Kitty79

I am starting Clomid today! I am a bit nervous. Hoping that this cycle is the one. Baby Dust to all!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.