Pregnancy signs and symptoms

This topic contains 210 replies, has 151 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of i-am-pregnant i-am-pregnant 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of i-am-pregnant
    i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

What are the symptoms of pregnancy?

Profile photo of 1more4us
    1more4us
    Participant

Does anyone here temp/chart? If so, could you look at my chart and tell me what you think. I’m 8dpo with sore bbs,slight nausea,tired,and bleeding gums,metallc taste and sensitive to smells to name a few. I think my chart is looking promising, but I’d like someone elses input. The link is also on my page. Thanks in advance.
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/brandy1

Profile photo of natnat
    natnat

jen-i am going thru the same thing right now. I think Im around 4 wks preg, had a mc august 07. all day today i have had cramping on and off. when i mc’d, it had bleeding aling with the cramping. I think the cramping is normal, just as long as there is no sighns of bleeding

Profile photo of precious1299
    precious1299

Hello everyone I just found out that I was pregnant this morning. My husband and I have been ttc for 8 months and we were finally successful.

Profile photo of wantababy
    wantababy

Hi Everyone
    So I just got my BFP from blood test on Monday and I was shocked that i was preggo since I was having period like cramps. My HCG was 127 but I still have some cramps still. Has anyone else felt this?

OK, THIS MAY BE A SILLY QUESTION, BUT I AM SO CONFUSED. MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON AUGUST 29TH. MY BREAST HAVE BEEN VERY TENDER, I HAVE BEEN NAUSEATED, VERY TIRED AND VERY VERY FREQUENT URINATION. BUT I HAVE ALSO TAKEN 3 PREGNANCY TEST IN THE LAST WEEK AND THEY ARE ALL COMING BACK NEGATIVE. IS THERE STILL A CHANCE THAT I MAY BE PREGNANT?

On September 17,2008 my period came down it was normal & went back up on its normal 5th day.
    On October 2,2008 my period came back down.So I went to the Dr, cause i didn’t know what the problem was for me bleedin again.So he prescribed me Provera 10mg for 10 days so the bleeding could stop so on my third day of taking it the bleeding stop and i stop taking them on the third day i didn’t finish them.& Now it’s Nov.7,2008 and my period still haven’t come.Im having symptoms like {dizziness,backache,heartburn,headache}b… i know those symptoms could me something else.Im having white discharge now.I have taken home pregnancy test but the results came back negative but the last test i did was on October 30,2008.Want to know if anyone else experience this or do anyone have answer about it.

Where is a good place to go to have a blood test done to measure HCG levels?

Profile photo of mandamay
    mandamay

c.ruth if you want to find out for sure if you are pregnant, then the best thing to do is go to the doctors and get a blood test. Your hormone levels are probably not high enough yet to work on a home pregnancy test (you need to wait till after your af is due or after – I did mine when I was due for af and the positive result was still very very faint), but a blood test will find out for sure. Good luck.

Profile photo of mystical
    mystical

I had my baby in May this year and we’re not planning for another baby yet. My AF was due on 16th and I still have not got it yet (I normally get them on dot). I tested on 17th and it was negative. But i’m having this tingly ache in my breasts that is sometimes similar to engorgement. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Profile photo of Jen8950
    Jen8950

I am between 5-6 weeks preg. My doctor apptoint isn’t until Dec. 2nd. I had a miscarriage back in April. I am having some period like cramping but no spotting/bleeding. Is this normal? I am so paranoid.

Profile photo of CRuth
    CRuth

Mkay, some advice or help plez. af should be here thurs, or fri. well, my bb have been more tender than usual, heartburn, headaches (which may be from fever cos i’m getting over a cold) queasy randomly in the day, but more mornings and night, always hungry, but can’t eat much, heartburn. I am on the pill, but I missed a couple in the first week, three in a row the 2nd, did fine till thurs the third week. i think i ovulated, cos i felt pressure and that cervical mucas stuff showed up. bought a test, but no results, i had two uti’s in one and a half month..spotted for a day. kinda panicky. I’ve had scares, but this feels different. i still feel a pressure around my lower belly. idk if it’s just getting over a cold and the uti’s plus starting classes at my college or stress, i just need advice ladies. Thank you

Profile photo of wifeey09
    wifeey09

i havent gotten a period since oct 30 .. i was off nov 4 … i usually have my period within 20 to 25 days within that day. i have never been late … i am eating alot and getting very bad headaches am i pregnant

Profile photo of excitedmomma
    excitedmomma

Hi jen8950 – I am from week 29. Cramps are normal , if there is bleedingthen I would be very concerned. When I was around 5-6 weeks, I had the worst cramps. They would wake me up at night. I swore that something was wrong. I talk to my dr and it was just the stretching.

Profile photo of Rooey
    Rooey
    Participant

I have a question: Does anyone else experience their symptoms coming and going? I am a little freaked by it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.