Tests before pregnancy

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JeniWalker JeniWalker 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of i-am-pregnant
    i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

What tests are available before I become pregnant?

Profile photo of onesexylady
    onesexylady

Hello All,
    I experienced my first miscarriage at 14 weeks in July 2007 and than my Second miscarriage in December 2007 I had genetic test and everything done after both delivery’s my doctor found that there was no problems with me genetically or with the fetus. Well after my second miscarriage my doctor ran another set of test and said that my chances of becoming a mommy are good. She said in my next pregnancy they will have to check me for bacteria vaginosis as she believes this is what caused both miscarriages. So were TTC again and hopefully it will work out this time. We’ve waited almost a year so that I could heal emotionally.

i have had this infection for my entire pregnancy now…and im starting to become alittle concerned…it goes away with the antibiotics but once they are thro..not even a week later i get it back..im really hoping this does not effect my pregnancy…so far baby has been healthy and u/s have been normal..i am almost 22 weeks now and this infection just wont go away…im not sure what to do..all my doctor can do is keep giving me antibiotics..which is horrible..meaning i have been on antibiotics atleast once amonth so far during the pregnancy…

I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks after my 7 day treatment for bacterial vaginosis. Try eating yogurt regularly I heard it helps a ton to keep it from coming or even (this will sound weird) but inserting a tampon dipped in yogurt inside your vagina. It’s a home remedy, but I heard tons of positives. You can google it, but I am definitely increasing my yogurt intake to two to three cups of it a day. Good luck! :))

Profile photo of Aidensmommy1223
    Aidensmommy1223
    Participant

Hey! I am 8 weeks 5 days pregnant! I’ve suffered from discharge and odour for the last 8 months! I have had 2 tests for bv and both have been negative and my dr recently told me when I was 6 weeks pregnant that the odour could just be me! Like wtf!, I’ve never had this in my life except now and I shower everyday how do I all of a sudden g an odour! It goes away and comes back a day or a few later….I’m so confused!ni don’t want this be something serious and have something happen to my baby!,! I have one partner and we’ve been together almost 9 years and have a 3 yr old son! Anyone have any advice for me??

Profile photo of Meandmybaby
    Meandmybaby

I AM RN AND WILL HAVE TO HAVE AN INJECTION AT 28WEEKS AND POSSIBLY SOME TESTS AS IM ONLY NINE WEEKS ILL GET BACK WITH A COMMENT LATER.

has anyone got anti-c antibodies? surely im not the only one in the world with it!!! lol.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I want to thank you for this wonderful program. After years of trying to conceive and a failed IVF and a failed FET, I ordered Pregnancy Herb @ fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com According to my infertility doctor it was “very unlikely” that I could be pregnant. But here i am pregnant for the first time in life. I got pregnant naturally just 2 months after my failed FET and after following the Instructions given to me by Dr. I am now 7 month pregnant . I am spreading this story to whomever I meet and who suffers from infertility. he can also restore a broken relationship and make your wish come through.. Do not delete this post, i am helping somebody out here… believed me this is real

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

My Name is reverend sister catherina Lisa from a parish.we do have a home here and we do have two babies to give out for adoption.A boy and a Baby Girl. we seeking for christian home that can adopt this kids with all love and passion . the baby boy is 8-9 months old.we have decided to give out the baby boy&Girl for adoption.I prefer a couple who isn’t able to have any kids and Good christian Family or a single parent . For more information on us do contact us at revsistercatherinalisa1960@gmail.com

Profile photo of sage39
    sage39

hi, does anyone knows whether it is safe to conceive immediately after Hep-B jab?

Profile photo of sandy222
    sandy222

I Met a Powerful Spell caster and Psychic from India by name Dr Bully, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect.The Psychic uses white Magic and he helped me get my Lover back, it worked in 2 days.. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever… I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact the spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you… you can email him directly on bullytemple@yahoo.com (his Facebook name is Kareem Abhida and his Facebook page is Dr Bully Temple”’ he is the answer to your problem..once again the email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com get back your divorced Husband/Wife back now with his help

Profile photo of sandy222
    sandy222

I Met a Powerful Spell caster and Psychic from India by name Dr Bully, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect.The Psychic uses white Magic and he helped me get my Lover back, it worked in 2 days.. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever… I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact the spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you… you can email him directly on bullytemple@yahoo.com (his Facebook name is Kareem Abhida and his Facebook page is Dr Bully Temple”’ he is the answer to your problem..once again the email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com get back your divorced Husband/Wife back now with his help

Profile photo of JeniWalker
    JeniWalker

I was wondering if any of you had a pap smear at your first appointment that came back with abnormal cells? My Dr said that my pap smear came back showing that i had mild cervical dysplasia and need to have a folow up Colposcopy. I actually had the same thing done in April for the same reason and they usually take a biopsy of the cervix and this causes cramping and spotting. Im quite concerned because I dont want to end up having this cause me to have a miscarriage. This is also the same Dr which recommended i get a flu shot at my 8 weeks appt, which i later find out shouldnt be done in the first trimester. please leave a message on my profile!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.