Tips on how to get pregnant

This topic contains 72 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Placidway Placidway 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of roszs
    roszs

after 4 years of trying, i got pregnant to my 1st baby through an IUI treatment.. so I thought I got fertility problems and can’t become pregnant without fertility treatments help.. gosh.. i was wrong! now.. after 7 months of giving birth to my 1st baby.. I got pregnant again.. this time there is no clomids.. no IUI.. no treatments what-so-ever.. it happens naturally!

Profile photo of roszs
    roszs

i believe these helps me to get pregnant so easily:

1) take Evening Primrose Oil (help with production of sperm-friendly cervical mucus (egg white fluid), may take a month or two to build up
    2) consume cough tablet/syrup containing Guaifenesin 5 days before ovulation and after…Why cough syrup/tablet? Because this expectorant help loosen thin mucus in the lung and it works with cervical mucuc too!

p/s I was having a cough so I took cough tablet during my ovulation.. I strongly believe this help a lot!

Other than that… take it easy. Enjoy!

And, yes..do take Folic Acid if you’re trying to conceive ya.. Good luck (tell me if you have luck with my tips)..

Profile photo of faithstarx
    faithstarx

i have 4 children, n just wanted to say , wot a lot of people say, RELAX, take it easy and dont stress or let it all get so clinical x

Profile photo of YouNGMomMy2B
    YouNGMomMy2B

H3y mamas,

m3 nd th3 bbys daddy/hubby had unprotected sex 3 tymes at 11 1/2 days post partum, I was wondering whats the possibility of pregnancy at this point?

Profile photo of want2bmommy
    want2bmommy

hi im new here..

me and hubby trying to.. or maybe not that hard.. for nearly 2 years now.. to no avail..

i hope this site will help us:)

Hello ladies! So excited to be back on this amazing site! But I have a question…..I have done the caculator to see when I am ovulating and its saying the 22-25. But I have had sex the last two nights (20 & 21) at around midnight both times so really I guess its the 21 and 22. lol anyway my question is…..if i do not have sex at all for the rest of the month….do you think I can get pregnant this month still? (august 11th 2009 was the first day of my last peroid) Thanks so much! and if you could comment on my page that would be GREAT! 🙂

YOUNGMOMMY THERE IS A HIGH RISK THAT YOU WILL BE PREGNANT AGAIN YOU ARE VERY FERTILE AFTER YOU HAVE A BABY!!!!

Profile photo of firemanswife
    firemanswife

very true i got pregnant 6 weeks after having my 1st baby. they are 11 months apart

Profile photo of SasJd
    SasJd

i was told because of my tilted womb to do doggie [osition and also hold my legs high to help the sperm stay in and pregnante me or keep it in lol! It worked first time with legs in air and doggie i become preg after 1 year and couple months(i hadnt tried them things untill i the month we got preg).

Profile photo of want2bmommy
    want2bmommy

due for AF TDY..

wish me luck..

but i know its on the way..

i can feel it!

Profile photo of sdmom
    sdmom

These are all very good suggestions. But what if one does all of that with still no luck? Has anyone tried or would consider using a menstrual cup as a fertility aid a natural option? Has this worked for anyone? It’s worked for me (I used the Instead Softcup) but I’d love to hear your story before I go ahead and post mine.

Profile photo of Hernando
    Hernando

My wife and I have tried for some time to have children. We’re both over 40 and postponed children for some time — we’ve been married for 15 years and started trying about three years ago.
    I think the problem is we waited too long. Fertility rates drop dramatically after mid-30s.
    We’re trying a lot of options now. My wife is giving acupuncture a shot.
    Also found some interesting information here: http://howtogetpregnantnow.info

Thanks!

Profile photo of DiandClover
    DiandClover

aubbalways, welcome and good luck! The Trying to Conceive forum is a great place for info and support too! I also have a link on my profile page to ‘Information for Anyone TTC’ – maybe something there may be useful to you. 🙂

Profile photo of Aidensmommy1223
    Aidensmommy1223
    Participant

My hubby and I are trying for our second child. I track my cycle so when it was the week i was ovulating we Bd’d every other day as told and I thought for sure id get pregnant real quick. As I did with our son, we only had to have sex twice and he was concieved. But i took a HPT this morning (my period was due yesterday-feb 1 2012) and its stil not here and i got a BFN. Im so nervous that this could take a while but i thought wed get pregnant as wquick as we did before…wish us luck..we shall try again this Month!!!

Profile photo of Aidensmommy1223
    Aidensmommy1223
    Participant

My hubby and I are trying for our second child. I track my cycle so when it was the week i was ovulating we Bd’d every other day as told and I thought for sure id get pregnant real quick. As I did with our son, we only had to have sex twice and he was concieved. But i took a HPT this morning (my period was due yesterday-feb 1 2012) and its stil not here and i got a BFN. Im so nervous that this could take a while but i thought wed get pregnant as wquick as we did before…wish us luck..we shall try again this Month!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.