Write a new blog
|29-9-2008 - 6 months & Crawling!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Savannah is 6 months old and 2 days after she turne 6 months september 17th she started crawling! now she is really going!! i love it! it is so much fun! and so exciting!!
Savannah is going as Piglet for halloween! i'm super excited about halloween!.
well not sure if anyone know's this but we are HEADING for a Depression!! its scary because here i am 17 and a mother to a little girl and soon to be a wife to a very hard working man.
I know things are hard and sometime's it can be rough to make end's meet but it's scary that we would be heading for a depression, Brian's job is pretty secured. He work's in a beer factory and i heard beer is popular in a depression so i guess that part is good.
We want to get an apartment but i'm struggling school and being a full time mother so how can i do be a full time mom full time student and work full r part time!! it'd be too hard! im not good at handling stress!
me and brian have over 900 dollars saved we had 1300 but we kinda bought a GPS for 300 and went thrift store shoping for stuff for savannah and our place we intend to get.
I think maybe before christmas so we can spend christmas together. as a Family. But we will see.
right now money is tight brian will only be bring home maybe liek 225 top. because the winter time the hours are short cause he works second shift and we found a place where rent would be a lil under 400 a month with 2 bedroom a living room a kichen a dinning room a bathroom its nice. but that'd be about 2 paychecks and that would leave us 2 paychecks for water bills diapers, food, gas, DPL, cable which would bearly be enough!
but i guess we should be prepared for this. but i guess thats life.
anyways Janet my sister in law is going back home to minnosta with my neice topanga who is 11 months on the 5th of october just started walking over the weekend!!! so coool, but there living on the 4th or 5th. im gonna miss them!!!
well anyways thats my update!
9 Comments on 6 months & Crawling!!!cryptic304
- Saturday, 4 Oct aw shes crawling! Eden isnt yet but trying. Does she have any teeth yet? molly2416
- Tuesday, 30 Sep I know where your coming from but in a few years you will look back and say remember when...
Congrats on your little girl crawling AidensMommy31108
- Tuesday, 30 Sep aww that's soo exciting! aidens too lazy lol busybeemom
- Tuesday, 30 Sep Congrats on the crawling!!! rosa
- Tuesday, 30 Sep wow 400 for rent? I would soooooooo love that! over here in my area u cant even find a bedroom for 400... unless it's really small! I think i may consider moving over there cuz rent is awesome!! 1 bedroom apt here runs between $1000-$1200 katey25
- Tuesday, 30 Sep Congratulations on your little one crawling! Bet she has grown so fast.
I think you're admirable because you now exactly where you are with everything - there are so many people who can't say they know where they are with there finances.
Good luck with apartments etc........ everything will work out x nezbit
- Tuesday, 30 Sep ARE YOU RECEIVING ANY KIND OF ASSISTANCE SUCH AS WIC AND FOOD STAMPS. IF NOT, LOOK INTO ALL THAT. nezbit
- Tuesday, 30 Sep Dayton Metropolitan Housing Au
400 Wayne Ave
Dayton, OH. 45401-8750
Phone: (937) 222-9907
Fax: (937) 222-3990
Services Offered: Rental Housing/Section 8 HERE IS SOME INFO THAT MAY HELP. FIND OUT IF THERE IS A WAITING LIST. IF SO, GO AHEAD AND APPLY AND HAVE ALL YOUR DEPOSIT MONEY READY TO INCLUDE MONEY FOR UTILITIES. GOOD LUCK!! nezbit
- Tuesday, 30 Sep Go through the Housing Department. They go based on income. A family of three with his income, you guys will qualify. Your rent would be like $100-200 depends on each state.