Write a new blog
|28-2-2010 - No More bleeding
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well After 3 Long days of spotting/bleeding It has Finally stoped.
Day #1. (02-24) started out Light spotting, then i had a mild cramp for an hour or two. Passed two clots within 8 hours i think. Wore a Pad But did not get much on it.
Day #2.(02-25) I wore a pad to bed and there was no blood on the pad when i woke up, did the bleeding stop? NOPE, went to the toliet and bleed. wore a pad until like 3ish and then the bleeding became Lighter. like spotting No cramps.
Day #3.(02-26)Did Not bleed at night. I didnt wear a pad no blood in my underwear, i go to the bathroom blood in the toliet again. Go to the Doctors, No Sac Found In Ultrasound. Doctor said it was dark blood when she did an exam. Had blood work done, Nurse said My Levels should have been Higher but when i have my Hcg levels drawn again More will tell. but the bleeding was looking like it was starting to stop around 6ish?
Day #4. (02-27)Woke up to just brown discharge. few hours went by spotting dark blood? Only Once when i went to the bathroom, looked more brown. all day It remained to be Brown discharge.
Day #5. 02.28
It is4am can't sleep. So far No More Bleeding.I get My Blood taken again Today, and Tomorrow I will know if I miscarried or If I am just early in my pregnancy and not as far as we all thought!!
Even if I still could be pregnant, It dosent explain the bleeding. and I still don't feel pregnant!! so it makes me feel doubtful.
well Thats just an Update on how the bleeding/spotting happend. I will Blog what the nurse says on Monday. Trying very hard to stay positive.
8 Comments on No More bleedingbaby[bump]mama
- Wednesday, 10 Mar i came back to reread this....sounds like everything i am going thru minus the clotting. BigMammyChunn
- Monday, 1 Mar Praying for you Girl! leanbean
- Sunday, 28 Feb 07 babe, I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this scary time right now. I hope for the best for you. I wish that I could send you some strength right now as I'm sure you need some. If the answers aren't what you wanted to hear tomorrow you can get on TTC-after loss on this website and I found it so comforting when I needed it. Hope this helps ((hugs)) MariamsMommy
- Sunday, 28 Feb Glad to hear your bleeding has stopped! I hope that you get good news tomorrow. SuperHeroMom
- Sunday, 28 Feb Glad to hear your bleeding has stopped! I am hoping that you get some good news tomorrow. Dont worry about feeling pregnant! I don't really have any symptoms either except for being more tired. I am praying for you! AidensMommy31108
- Sunday, 28 Feb i'm glad it's stopped dear that's a good sign i hope everything's ok.. have you tried taking another test i would of haha just for peace of mind baby[bump]mama
- Sunday, 28 Feb i still pray that you are pregnant. i bled with all of my pregnancies. so there is hope. kimmie1979
- Sunday, 28 Feb I really hope you get good news. That must be so awful not knowing what's happening. My thoughts are with you and hope you get more answers after this blood test :)