Write a new blog
|13-9-2010 - 14 weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Wow it sure does feel awsome to be 14 weeks!
Bad Note is..
well I'm still getting SICK! atleast 2 or 3 times a week.
I'm pretty sure This baby is a BOY!
Just got that feeling.. This pregnancy seem's so different.
for example.. My last morning sickness with savannah was at like 9 weeks. and like i said before It barely even happend...
plus i gained 15lbs by 15 weeks..
well ive only gained 2lbs and i'm already 14 weeks.
I'm being Bad. I drink lots of Mt.dew when My body accpets it...
Milk yeah right I cant drink that. with savannah I could.. Not this time... makes me PUKEEE.
i'm craving sour foods.. nothing too sweet for me though.. and My Pee is always a DARK DULL color.
I can't wait til mid october to find out what this little baby is <3
even though we still cannot come up or agree on a girls name.. I'll be just as happy with another girl.. as i want another girl but the more and more i think about it. id love to have a BOY! and the idea is awsome lol.
My Bump is a Little smaller.. :) But hey My belly is always changing LOL.
&& last thing.. Savannah is doing an amazing JOB. she has 1-2 accidents a day. wow I am very impressed :) for FAR TODAY MAKES 1 WEEK of trying to get her potty trained.. hopfuly by christmas she can hold her bladder in at night and wont have to wear a diaper to bed.
8 Comments on 14 weeks240310
- Tuesday, 14 Sep Aww.. your bump is soo cute!!! :) I think your having a... girl (which probably means it's a boy 'coz my guesses are always wrong)!! xx bethRae87
- Tuesday, 14 Sep You should ask your dr for an anti-nausea medicine. That's what I did and am feeling a ton better! lovebugs3
- Monday, 13 Sep I craved sour stuff and i'm having a boy a mother know's so dont get your hopes up but you'll know shortly they did my scan at 20 weeks and it was a boy so i hope they do yours soon you'll be happy either way thou *Steele
- Monday, 13 Sep When I was preg with my son, I hated milk and had a lot of the same symptoms you had with your daughter. With the baby I'm expecting now I think its a girl. I'm a lot sicker now, I never got sick with my son. And I don't remember what I gained at first with him, but so far I've gained about 18lbs.. Doc told me to lay off the pasta :( I'm intrested to see what your having! I'm hoping since my pregnancies are the complete opposite that this one will be a girl. SuperHeroMom
- Monday, 13 Sep All three of my pregnancies where completely different. I'm ready to know what you are having too! Your bumb looks great!! mfbrown
- Monday, 13 Sep OH and I have a boy growing I was a Mt. Dew freak early on :0) haha mfbrown
- Monday, 13 Sep like your bump! baby[bump]mama
- Monday, 13 Sep Ohhhh you will love a boy! they are so fun! i think you have a boy brewing in there. With riley and gained 2lbs by 16wks. and with this one, i am still 8lbs under my pre-prego weight. fine by me!! lol glad you are doing well. I am guilty of drink the soda too, idk why, but my body wants root beer soo bad!