Write a new blog
|06-12-2010 - 26 weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
26 weeks and time is still just flying by!
cannot beleive 3rd trimester is just around the corner.
Our house is just gonna be on a lil hold til after christmas, like i'm not rushing hubby to have it done by the hoildays because we just keep running into bumps.
but thats okay i guess as long as its done before febuary i'll be okay, mainly we just have to get the living room dry walled, and all the rooms painted.. oh and the eletric inspected but were waitting til the living room is done first.
Were getting our christmas pictures done this week or next and i have to finish up the christmas shopping!!
sleeping has become an issues unless i have a pillow in between my legs and under my side LOL cause i sleep on my side and it has been hurting very badly.
pregnant with savannah was a piece of cake but shes been a pretty good kid..
Xander on the other hand..well I still don;t think i ever really feel him move, and he makes me so uncomfortable at night and causes me alot of pains.
now to see how he will act once hes here... scary haha.
well thats it for this weeks update. next week i do my sugar test and see my OB.
Have a Good week ladies ;)
8 Comments on 26 weeksCalebAndAvasMommy
- Thursday, 9 Dec You look great! I also am having a hard time with my 2nd pregnancy my son was a dream compared to this =) baby[bump]mama
- Tuesday, 7 Dec i am the same way. pregnancy with riley was easy compared to Wesley. i cant sleep normally either. it kills me. youre still looking good mama. AmberandJordan
- Tuesday, 7 Dec your bump is so neat, i love it! 240310
- Tuesday, 7 Dec Aww, you look fantastic!!! No movement in womb= hypo child!! Hehe.. no only joking :) x x x SuperHeroMom
- Monday, 6 Dec 26 weeks already? That did seem quick! Cute belly pic. lovebugs3
- Monday, 6 Dec Your bump looks wonderful and I hope your house gets done on time. Best of luck Peytonsmummy
- Monday, 6 Dec Very nice belly pic, glad things are going well for you. foreverme
- Monday, 6 Dec Your getting so big..... :) You look great though. How do you stay so tiny without blowing up... Geesh I'm jelouse.. :)