Write a new blog
|21-12-2010 - 28 weeks & serve breakdown
||My mood while writing this blog:|
wow, 28 weeks?
already in the third trimester?
only 12 weeks to go.
So much for moving into our house.
That is Offical GONE and No longer happening anytime soon.
we havnt been to our house in maybe a week? due to weather and christmas shopping..
wow BIG mistake.
A Pipe Busted in Our Basement.. Guess what? Our Basement is FLOODED.
The water is atleast 6ft DEEP. Luckily it didnt hit the Main Floor upstairs. But everything else is pretty much RUINED.
However, Now the basement has to be PUMPED OUT. its so bad...
we had a busted window that we hadnt replacd yet.. well the water is Flowing Out of that window..
I am so lost and i feel like I am gonna have a serve meltdown.
I cannot stop crying over this.
everybody thinks I am just being Over dramatic..
But i have to put my FOOTdown. We are gonna have to rent a place, weither or not my hubby likes it.
anyways. have a Nice Holiday everyone.
9 Comments on 28 weeks & serve breakdownaubbalways
- Sunday, 2 Jan I'm so sorry honey, that really really sucks. I hope everything gets fixed quickly && your hubby will understand you need to move into somewhere else. Good luck dear! uklizzie
- Monday, 27 Dec aww poor you, hope you get things sorted. I guess its all happening at once plus hormones are racing through you and pregnancy in general can make you feel rubbish. I felt like that too at times. I'd rent for a year maybe, good luck lovebugs3
- Wednesday, 22 Dec sorry to hear that just keep your chin up girl and bump looks lovely maryanncg
- Wednesday, 22 Dec oh wow jen im so sorry i hope that you guys can get it all worked out soon; you dont need all that stress being preggo -- you definately need to put your foot down and get a place to rent it will make you feel so much more stable see if you can just sign a 6 month lease somewhere i'll be praying for you :) B3thy
- Wednesday, 22 Dec wow I cannot believe you are in the 3rd trimester already!!! you look great. how awesome :) I am so sorry to hear about the pipe bursting in the house. hugs! I am sure it will work out. hang in there and try to enjoy the holidays!!!! foreverme
- Tuesday, 21 Dec Ouch, couldn't happen at a better time I'm sure. I'm so sorry for the stress. You know perhaps to others it does seem like your over reacting but when it's you the feelings are very overwhelming. I had this happen when I was staying at a residental motel. The place was run down and in poor condition, anyhow I came back from work at 5pm and my entire room was flooded. All the kids toys, clothes.. Everything was just damaged. I feel for you. Hopefully this doesn't ruin your holidays completely. Hang in there... :) btw you look great. Ambra
- Tuesday, 21 Dec OMG I'm so sorry to hear about your house! :( And SO close to Christmas too! I bet you are so ready to just move! I hope things start going your way soon girl! SuperHeroMom
- Tuesday, 21 Dec Sorry to hear about your house. I know how fustrating that must be. Just try to stay positive i know its hard. You look great! baby[bump]mama
- Tuesday, 21 Dec Again-I am so so sorry hun. Things will get better. Just need to stay positve as hard as it is. You look amazing as usual. Merry Christmas hun!!