Write a new blog
|05-1-2011 - Doctor Visit
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So i had My doctor appoinment today.
weighin 165 :) so far ive gained a total of 33lbs..
and yet I still have 10 weeks left.
His heart rate was 155 today! :)
still kickin and moving alot.
and making My hip hurt and making me get lower belly achs and after being on my feet i have pressure in the pelvic area but as soon as i'm able to lay down and relax it goes away.
My Blood pressure was a Little High
doctor didnt seem as concerned as the nurse? LOL.
but i'm sure it's all due to all the stress.
Next appoinment is January 19th..
But I have serve Frequent urination and its not pleasent, and Never able to be eat and always feelin nauses, at night i have killer heartburn and having lots of
Colostrum leaking..not greaaat i hate it cause im not used to it haha, i mean i breastfeed savannah but i never had the stuff come out before she was born lol.
7 Comments on Doctor Visitlovebugs3
- Friday, 7 Jan not much longer to go... just keeping thinking of that Best of luck XX 4xmom
- Friday, 7 Jan i am 29 weeks weighing 158 and have gained 38 pounds and 10 weeks left as well grrrr i know its frustrating!!! :-) however you look much smaller than i do. way cute belly pic too B3thy
- Thursday, 6 Jan sorry to hear you are having a rough time...hopefully it passes so you can enjoy the end of your pregnancy! hang in there girl. hugs :) katieababy
- Thursday, 6 Jan ohh my, we have almost all the same things going on, i only have heartburn at night, i feel soo sick during the day and cant eat. i have tons of colustrom as well(27 weeks.) this is my first baby so i didnt know if it was normal but the doctor said i should have no problem breastfeeding lol jonndnia1st
- Thursday, 6 Jan I hear you. Im 37 weeks and I gained 33 pounds already and my doctors like oh well. But the nurse is like your gaining a lot. I think its because of these boys. Lol. Glad it was a good appt tho. Goodluck. I got 3 weeks left and I hope I dont gain too much. melonee
- Wednesday, 5 Jan Ive gained 30 lbs and I have 14 weeks to go! Ugh! Barbie74
- Wednesday, 5 Jan Hey there,Reading your blog makes me feel as though I am talking about myself....30 wks as well...appointment today revealed a little one weighing just over 5 lbs - NICE - We are having a girl and apparently she is above the 90th percentile in growth...This is great however, she is killin me physcically...tons of pelvic pressure...heartburn and frequent urination - for as bad as I feel I have to go it`s so little sometimes arggghhh!!! My next appointment is on Jan 19th as well....so good luck my friend...shall we just push through for the little buddle of joy at the end......!!