Write a new blog
|02-3-2011 - Teen Pregnancies
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I don't know why But Teen pregnancies BUG ME more and more everyday.
I was 16 when i got Pregnant with my daughter!
and 19 when i got pregnant with my Son.
There for I am a Teen MOM.
But reality check please!!!
some of these teenagers are insane and do not need to be Parents.
specially the ones who basicly have there parents Paying for there Kid.
specially the ones who are not old enough to have there Licsens for crying out loud!
I guess Maybe I lucked up and got a Good Man to have a family with.. but Teen pregnancies are soo over rated! and half of the girls think its okay if there parents are paying for there problems or its okay if the daddy dosent wanna be invold.
I'm kinda sick of all the teen Mom shows, Hey its promoting teen pregnancies if you ask me. but maybe if some parents had better control of there kids and there kids boyfriends it wouldnt be so bad i guess.
I'm not agaisnt teen pregnancies, just the Ones who think its cool to have Mommy and daddy paying for there child and not giving a rat's ass. If your old enough to have a Baby, Your old enough to pay for it. but than again you have the ones are not old enough to work let alone drive which is even more distubring!
or they just have low life boyfriends that are trash that they think can change and still havnt but you know I guess I'm just getting more and more disturbed by this subject because everyone thinks Teen pregnancies are okay these days.
You know I understand "some" support from there parents as it is hard being a Young mom but you got the ones who depend on there parents.
It just pisses me off because I beleive if your old enough to make a baby than You should be old enough to raise it and PAY for it without depending on Mommy&daddy every second.
maybe if they would stop with the teen shows it might just mean teen pregnancies isnt something to Promote. because it seems like more teenagers are becoming pregnant because there too invold in the damn tv shows.
In reality, it is hard being a Mother, and Paying for a child. however at the same time it is such a blessing. I am agaisnt abortions, But its the girls that get pregnant to trap a guy or just because everyone else is pregnant is fucking annoying.
I think since i'm 38weeks pregnant and soo mooooody is why I am soo annoyed about the subject lol.
but i just needed to vent. i watched the movie pregnancy pact, Ughhh that is just gonna give girls ideas that they dont need.
6 Comments on Teen Pregnanciesaubbalways
- Thursday, 17 Mar I recently gave birth to my first (&& only) son at 16. I have my learners but no license because when i tested to get it, i failed the test && then became to scared to go back. I studied my ASS off again for months && finally went back && got my learners. My boyfriend is in love with our son && i know that helps our situation out a lot. Some girls really have it hard because the dad's not around, so in a sense i understand getting more help, because they have it so much harder.My boyfriend && i ask for nothing from our families && he works to support us. Because i'm 16 i still live with my mom, but only because she won't let me move out. I'm not lazy, i don't ask anything of my mom, she never babysits, && tonight is the first night i've gone out with my son to have fun. Our families support us because they haven't kicked us out nor have they disowned us, but they don't pay for anything or parent our baby more than us. We are responsible in every aspect of our son's life && will always be this way.We didn't plan our teen pregnancy (like some), but it's turned out for the best because unlike the girls from the teen shows, we matured as needed to raise a child. uklizzie
- Thursday, 3 Mar Mmmm I hear what your saying....although I have friends in their mid thirties where mummy and daddy still pay for almost everything, baby clothes, days out and they babysit tons. In fact one of my friends mums has her two children 3 nights a week, over night and then all day so that my friend can work!! It seems too much?? The kids are really naughty as well and I think thats why! They have no respect for her at all. I think its ok for grandparents to buy the odd item and babysit a couple of times per month but there can be way too much help!!! P.s I do like watching teen mum and pregnant at 16 though!!!! ...bellyfulloflove...
- Wednesday, 2 Mar haha not even teen pregnancies and mums babe, my sister is almost 30 still lives at home, no license, my parents raise her son while shes out partying going on cruises etc... such a nice life shes got hey!! Kelly, Leo and baby no2 ♥.
- Wednesday, 2 Mar I agree with everything you have said in your blog. I mean i'm a teen mum, and i live with my parents, but they don't pay for anything for my son or me, we pay our own way, and they only help me out if i need a break, although my dad does enjoy playing with him alot, which i have no problem with :) Leo broke his glasses the other night, uh-oh! haha. :) & Although Leo's daddy isn't around it's better that way for me, because his mother is an alcoholic and he lives with her, and i don't want my son near them kind of people. But i wouldn't have problem Leo seeing his daddy, aslong as it's out of the way of his mothers house, but his daddy doesn't want anything to do with him, so like i said if he wants to be like that, he can :) But yeah, this blog speaks alot of truth, i know quite a few girls around my area who have gotten pregnant to keep their man or get a house, which is so so inconsiderate! BrittanyGrice
- Wednesday, 2 Mar i so agree. i was 17 when i got pregnant for my first. but then i got married and my man always had a job, at first it was hard and when buying our first place our parents helped us out. but we paid them back and now we dont ask them for anything. we owned two houses. and three cars. now we have a second baby and still doing good. i know people who are getting pregnant just because "everyone else has a baby" pathetic to me. they are going to make a baby suffer because they want to be selfish and get pregnant knowing they cannot support a baby. and the ones who have kids and just dont care. do drugs, and go out ALL the time. i understand going out every once in a while because everyone needs a break but every weekend.. baby[bump]mama
- Wednesday, 2 Mar im with you. in some ways i think the teen pregnancy reality shows, show that its not all fun and games after you have a baby, but at the same time it promotes teen pregnancy.