Write a new blog
|19-12-2008 - 25w1d
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Pretty Darn Good
Had an appt yesterday for just a routine check up. Here's the info:
Gained 3 pounds (damn it!)
BP is 108/60
Jelly Beans heart rate 148
Oh and they finally told me about the findings of my last ultrasound I had for the heart issues, they were able to see the chambers of her heart enough to rule that all looked well and good. So no seeing a specialist for us!!! YIPPEE!!!!
I'm doing well, it's getting harder to do everyday stuff..ie. dishes, tying my shoes, going up and down stairs....the normal stuff. No swelling of the legs or face so I am kankle free , for now. And I can NOT wait to go on maternity leave!!!!!
Just getting ready for Christmas and spending some quality time with my family and friends! Can't wait to be off work for 5 days!!!!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Fesitvus, or what ever you may be celebrating! And have a Happy New Year too!
6 Comments on 25w1driknlee
- Saturday, 20 Dec yes happy festivus! Glad to hear that all is going well - it really is such a blessing. voncoco
- Saturday, 20 Dec Happy Holiday's to you and yours as well...
.... Courtney lilmissk
- Friday, 19 Dec That's wonderful!!!! I hope you have a great Christmas! YogaMama
- Friday, 19 Dec Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! LilMrsK
- Friday, 19 Dec Wahoo! Glad to hear baby girl has a healthy heart! Keep it up momma! You're doing great :) i-am-finally-preggo
- Friday, 19 Dec 3 pound weight gain is a good thing, hon. you sound perfectly healthy. rejoice! :D