Write a new blog
|29-1-2009 - Things I hate today....part deux
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Ok so thanks to all those ladies that left comments on my "things I hate" blog....and by request here are a few more to add to the list!
1. not being able to shave ur legs
2. having to roll outta bed
3. people already asking "u haven't had that baby yet?"
4. Getting kicked in the ribcage
5. Leaking from places I never leaked before
7. Vitamins that make you want to puke, after you've puked all damn morning already!
8. Getting stuck in the couch and having to get a tow to get out!
9. People saying...." Oh my god, look at your belly"....like i have a choice?!
10. More Gas!!!!
11. Backaches, Headaches, boobs ache, leg cramps, vajayjay cramps....you name it, it hurts at one point or another during the day!
12. People being overly helpful and telling you to watch your step all the time!!! Good lord, I'm pregnant...not drunk!
13. And my all time favorite...." Whats for dinner?"
LOL...I've had sooooo much fun with this and I hope all of you get a giggle out of it if nothing else. I am not being mean or purposely picking on anyone....I just needed to get it all out! And if being sarcastic helps me feel better, then so be it! He he he!!!
Take care mommies and mommies to be anf TTC'ers!!!
Loves Much~Candy & Jelly Bean
4 Comments on Things I hate today....part deuxAliwitbaby
- Thursday, 5 Feb lol my mil thinks because i'm pregnant i cant drive.... she thinks someone has to be w me at all times..... like the baby is just going to fall out of me or something. love it. LilMrsK
- Friday, 30 Jan Vajayjay cramps you say? Sounds like a great time! LOL ihave6kids
- Thursday, 29 Jan here,we can all use a laugh now and again...............
- Thursday, 29 Jan I love #12! I hate how people treat me like I'm disabled now and can't do anything. It's good when I want to be lazy, but sometimes I wish people would just relax!