Write a new blog
|23-5-2011 - DumDumDummmm
||My mood while writing this blog:|
My babies father has been out of town for weeks and just got back into town this weekend. I have left a voice mail & an instant msg, asking him to call me, since I still have to tell him the, hopefully, good news. Still waiting to hear from him. Very nervous about having the talk.We are not dating, just occasionally FWB, and I don't know how he'll respond. I'm going to start by asking if he wants a real relationship with me. I don't want the baby to influence his decision, I want to know how he really feels about me.
I took another EPT and will put it in a box with a bow on it to give to him. Hoping he's excited, he's a very sweet, caring and a family man - close to his sister & her family as well as his mom. He comes to the rescue when anyone is in need and can fix anything! He'll be a great dad. I just have to tell him it's going to be a reality next year.
Wish me luck, if ever I could use a glass of wine, now would be it! I have a chilled bottle of sparkling apple cider in the fridge for our celebration, can hardly wait to open it =}
5 Comments on DumDumDummmmmommatobe2
- Tuesday, 24 May Keep us posted!! I am sure it will go over great! Excitedfortwo
- Monday, 23 May Good luck! I'm sure it will go great! babylove76
- Monday, 23 May Best of luck! I'm sure he'll be just as excited as you hope him to be! mysurprise
- Monday, 23 May He sounds like a keeper, hopefully he'll be thrilled, wishing you lots of luck!!!!! paulinek
- Monday, 23 May Good luck! It will all work out! Hoping you get to pop the cork on that bottle! LOL