Write a new blog
|10-11-2011 - Assessment
||My mood while writing this blog:|
After my OB appt last week, I ended up having a 3rd fetal assessment this morning. Lil man is doing well, very co-operative, and VERY active... tell me something I don't already know! Average weight is 4lbs for babies at this stage, but my lil freak show is in the normal weight scale, BUT is on the heavy end of normal. Roughly 5lbs. I'm screwed, seeing as most of his weight still has to be put on!!!
6 Comments on Assessmentholymotherofgod
- Monday, 14 Nov lol but your SO CLOSE TO GETTING THERE! Just think, when he weighs that full 12 pounds how fantastic you'll feel then! (kidding kidding I wouldn't wish that on you!!) 1st time again
- Saturday, 12 Nov Nooooooooooooooo, say it ain't so, no 10lb baby for me, pleeeeaase! LOL jessjaye
- Saturday, 12 Nov Ohhh boy! Looks like you're on your way to a 10 lb baby!! Excitedfortwo
- Friday, 11 Nov Lol well I haven't had a scan since I was 26 weeks, but he was big then...and my son was born 8lbs5oz so I'm just assuming this little man is going to follow in his big brother's foot steps! I guess we should just be grateful we are both having c-sections and won't have to push them out, LOL. See, there is an up side ;-) mysurprise
- Thursday, 10 Nov It's known that subsequent babies tend to be a little bigger than your 1st, and boys tend to be bigger as well, double whammy for you. I just went through it and my little guy born 3 weeks early was a whopping 7 pounds 13 ounces lol he would have been an easy 9-1/2 pounds if I would have reached my due date, so it sounds like your little man right on target, which is awesome! babylove76
- Thursday, 10 Nov I'm right there with you.