Write a new blog
|24-9-2008 - Anelise's 2 month check-up
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Just got back from Anelise's 2 month check-up (adjusted age) and she is 12.7 pounds!!! I was shocked! She is 22.75 inches long....a huge change from when she was born at 15 inches. Anyways...gotta make this fast since I need to get to work!
So...basically on the preemie scale she is in the 70th percentile for weight...the 50th for height....and on the regular baby scale (which she was never even matching up to before) she is now in the 5-10th percentile for those areas of growth. Doc said we can take her off of the preemie formula in a month. I would hope so since it seems like she may be overweight for a 10 week old...lol. I think even for a 5 month old (her actual birth age) she would be okay weighing 12.7 pounds...don't you think??? I guess this is why she would be in the 5-10th percentile for "normal" babies.
Oh....she is no longer on the monitor. :o)
K....gotta run.....hope you all are fantabulous!!!!
8 Comments on Anelise's 2 month check-upjodys
- Thursday, 25 Sep so glad to hear she's doing well! bethk
- Thursday, 25 Sep Thats fab news!! Go Anelise!! lol. Tiegan weighed in at 12lb 4 and a hald oz at 11 weeks so they all around the same now! I thought she was overweight too but obviously its the norm hehe. xx nmck
- Thursday, 25 Sep Go Anelise!! We think Michael is about 13 pounds right now too. And though he is 5 months too, he is a month ahead in adjusted age! He's been off the preemie formula for months. Hope you get to get off it soon because that stuff is expensive!! We switched to Target brand of Gentle ease and it works great. Same price as preemie stuff, but twice as much formula. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well! mamaofaj
- Thursday, 25 Sep Thats great! Glad shes doin good!!! pawsitvemama
- Wednesday, 24 Sep Wonderfull to hear she is doing so well! kristalsfirst
- Wednesday, 24 Sep bradley is 10weeks on sunday and he weighs 12.9 last week lol. onelove
- Wednesday, 24 Sep YAY!!! That's great news!!! Your updates remind me so much of Gage's. I remember when he finally made it onto the charts at his 4 month and was always in the 10th percentile for weight and now since his 1 year visit he's graduated to the 25th percentile. She'll be making great progress from here on out. Looks like she's going to be tall too! Thanks for the updates! Give that sweet girl of yours a BIG squeeze!!!
~Laura & Gage phonics
- Wednesday, 24 Sep Wow that is so great! Your baby weighed more than mine at her 2 month check up. I am so happy for you! Off the monitor huh? How have YOU adjusted to it? I am sure she is happy to have it off of her.