Write a new blog
|16-11-2011 - Birth Survey's
||My mood while writing this blog:|
1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes they both were
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? OMG! I couldn't believe it! I was very excited and nervous too!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 1st I was 24, 2nd I was 26
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took tests, both times I was pregnant were the months I had the least symptoms. just sore boobs, and with the second I had implantation bleeding and stringy saliva.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My husband, he didn't believe me!
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? I wanted to with both but we only found out with my first and the second we waited but it was so hard.
9. DUE DATE? Mar. 5th born Feb. 26. and Jan. 13th, born Dec. 31st
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? I had all day queasyness but never got physically sick
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? With the first I craved milk, o.j and pizza, with the second it was ice cream and pizza.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Co-workers
13. WHAT WAS YOUR CHILD'S SEX? Both girls
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I wanted a boy both times but I love being a mommy to two girly girls!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Lost 20 with the first and gained 20 with the 2nd! ;P
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, a big one with the 1st and small one with the 2nd
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? not at all
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? A hospital
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? NONE :)
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hubby
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My husband
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-sections :(
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Of course
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lb 14 oz and 8lb 6 oz.
25. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? A and S
Comments on Birth Survey's