Write a new blog
|22-5-2011 - I'm so jealous
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I'm so jealous of my Kids stepmother, ever since I got my ectopic she had been taking care of my childrens, My 9,8 and 7 year old..I had probably seen my kids 10 times ever since and she its the one that had been there for my kids now with all this postpartum situation and when I was in the hospital with my ectopic ETC, I'm happy she had been helping me so much I don't even know her But when my kids are here its seen like it torture for them, They seen to be very unhappy With me and I understand because I'm not a fun mother, hate the sun I hate the cold I like to be in my room and in my house and they get Bored I like to talk, so me and my kids have a great communication. When u ask them If they want to live with me they will simply say just one day.
When I call my Ex to see how they re doing he can't help but tell me how amazing she its to my kids, she bought this for my kids and she did this and that and she spoiled them too much!! She ask then what they want to eat like if it were a restaurant Ugh My kids now don't want to come and stay with me, I talk to them in the phone and its like I'm invisible.
Now they re coming to stay with me for the night and I will take them to school tomorrow morning, I don't know what to and I'm lost I had resign that my kids prefer her more than me. I had lost the love of my kids and I don't know How to make them had fun with me and be happy to stay with me, I'm so depressed!
As much as it kills me to admit it, I have to rely on her for a lot of the "every day" care of my children.
10 Comments on I'm so jealousTanMansMomma32
- Friday, 3 Jun When ever I went to visit my stepmom and dad I always got royal treatment. But then when I went to live there it was totally different. I am so sorry that you are experiancing this. Also kids are kids they dont mean to hurt you. Sometimes they dont even realize it. I look back at my childhood and see manytimes that I broke my mothers heart without even trying... I hope this gets better. bananikka
- Thursday, 26 May Just another thought, if you dont like being outside, (whether you do push yourself to be extra active once in a while or not) think of things to do in the home with your kids (you probably already do) tell them stories abt your childhood, have slumber parties in the livingroom, cleaning pizza parties, board games, movie nights, special one on one nights where you focus on one child and ask him or her what they want to do/talk about. One thing as a person who often is tired and inside, I like relaxing pinics at the park. Good luck getting your life back to normal, your kids do need to understand that this is special time for you to heal in alot of ways, and maybe you and or hubby can explain that to them. xo! Baby Bliss
- Monday, 23 May No one can ever take a mother's place, not even a step mom...no matter what..believe me I know..I have a step daughter and no matter how much fun I have with her and how much I buy her and do for her, her mom will always be number 1.. liz82
- Monday, 23 May i am sorry for what you are going through hun i understand what you are talking when it comes to my kids if they could go some where they can get their way and be spoiled . its good that she has helped you with the kids but you are their mom and they belong with you i know you love your kids and it hurts to feel what u are feeling if you need to talk to me i am here for anytime liz82
- Monday, 23 May i am sorry for what you are going through hun i understand what you are talking when it comes to my kids if they could go some where they can get their way and be spoiled . its good that she has helped you with the kids but you are their mom and they belong with you i know you love your kids and it hurts to feel what u are feeling if you need to talk to me i am here for anytime bananikka
- Monday, 23 May oh boy typo there. The last sentance should read: In time the newness of this visit will wear off and they will long for the normalcy true love and acceptance that only you (their mother) can give them. bananikka
- Monday, 23 May The 4 cmmenters are all right on. A visit is always more fun than "real life". Naturally they are being pampered and favored right now, they're COMPANY! There is a big difference between visitors and family, And even though she IS connected to them through your x, she will never replace you. When something upsets them at school, or they are feeling down, or even excited about a boy, a new friend, any kind of life situation you will be the one they look to for help, advise, or just an ear. You are YOU. Nothing is wrong with liking your home, I'm the same way! In time the newness of this visit will wear off and they will long f can or the normalcy true love and acceptance that only you give them. jabooshi
- Monday, 23 May You are totally beating yourself up! You carried these children and gave them life and I'm sure they love you more than they are showing. I think it's very important to treat yourself like you would a friend and it sounds like you are very hard on yourself. The more you learn to love yourself the more others will want to be around you. I hope that you can start feeling better about the situation and know that you are special and important! Hang in there!(((hugs))) Pocahontas
- Monday, 23 May Your children will always love you. The infactuation with the more fun person will blow over. Just enjoy them as much as you can. - L mummyteegs
- Sunday, 22 May your kids love you more than their step mom just because YOU are their mom! It may b fun to go over to the step moms house but in the end the novelty would of worn off and they will come running home., Chin up, you will always be their mom.