Write a new blog
|02-9-2010 - Repeat D and C..... After 13 days
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So After thinking my period had returned just 12 day's after my D and C, I was wrong.
I lost some large chunks and lots of blood so I called the hospital. They told me to go to my doctor. Got to my doctor and I was sent for an Ultrasound....
They found that I had retained pregnancy product's and clotting. Hmmmm, this explain's the pain's I have been having.
I was sent to emergency and was there until after 12 midnight. I had very high blood pressure but body temperature was a bit too low... They got that under control. My bleeding had slowed so I was sent home and had to return this morning at 7am.
I was in and had a repeat D and C. It went well. The nurse's and such were all lovely. I Got home about 3:30pm this afternoon. On the road to recovery.
I have been refered to Grief councelling so hopefully that will help me too.
5 Comments on Repeat D and C..... After 13 daysNeeni86
- Thursday, 2 Sep What a lot for you to have to go through..I pray that you heal quickly from this and that you're able to get plenty of rest. Get well hun and pls do update us!!Neeni annie40
- Thursday, 2 Sep oh you poor thing what an awful thing to have to go through, i hope your body can heal soon, and the grief counseling helps as well xxx NewMama14
- Thursday, 2 Sep Take care of yourself...((hugs)) Amummyof5
- Thursday, 2 Sep Oh wow that is awfull! I had a missed miscarriage last tues and a d&c on wed, I found out at my 1st scan that my baby didn't have a heartbeat anymore :'(It can't have been easy going back in to have the procedure done again. Hope u start to feel easier soon. huggs.xx emmamummy
- Thursday, 2 Sep Im so sorry I read every blog you write I hope you are truly on the road to recovery and you find the councelling helpful