Write a new blog
|09-1-2010 - Good Sign
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I received a positive sign the other day..... While I was preggo with Abigail, I received a jury summons at a time when I would be 8.5 months pregnant. Needless to say I had to get excused.
Guess what I got in the mail for January 27th, the day after transfer when I will be on bed rest.... A JURY SUMMONS!
I don't mind going at all.. yes it's boring.. but it's not all bad. I just keep getting them at the most inopportune times! So I chose to accept it as a positive sign on our journey.
We'll know for sure on Tuesday, but our transfer is on schedule for January 26th. I'm looking forward to it.
Hugs and love to you all, Lynn
8 Comments on Good Signrooey
- Wednesday, 13 Jan OMG OMG OMG I am joining Jen in the running around lol. Sweetie I am sending you all the positive thoughts, sticky baby dust and big big love I can over to you my darling friend xxxxxxxx WOOO HOOOO so excited for you :o) xxxxxx Freespirit
- Sunday, 10 Jan Hi hun, wow! Time is going so fast, and what a good sign. I have such high hopes for you for your next IVF cycle. Stickiest of sticky baby dust xxx Pocahontas
- Sunday, 10 Jan Thinking of you Lynn *big big hug holding everything I can for you for a BFP* - L ragtopgirl
- Saturday, 9 Jan good luck my friend! rubylove
- Saturday, 9 Jan Ohhhhh I wish and pray that you get ur BFP...I believe in signs as well....so when I was int he bathroom today and my DD walked in ...she went into the cupboard, took out a TAMPON and handed it to me...I realized this just ain't my mth! I cant even send u baby dust cuz mine is just no good lol so anyway fingers crossed girl, keep me updated! janet1972
- Saturday, 9 Jan I am so excited for you it might be a sign that something beautifully wonderful is going to happen this year. Keep me posted. ashley-blesseddaily
- Saturday, 9 Jan YAY!!!!! Fingers crossed : ) phoenix8098
- Saturday, 9 Jan I'm sending you tons of my fertile January vibes...bring on an October baby!
Not that we could afford another children but it kind of hit me hard this month that we can't have anymore children (hubby had a vacactomy last month) and knowing January is my month to conceive. I have a feeling January 2011 might be rough knowing if we were going to have anymore children that would have been when I would have wanted to get pregnant. Anyway, enough about me...STICKY BABY FOR LYNN!