Write a new blog
|19-10-2010 - Heartbroken
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well Ladies, I just got home from the hospital again. I had more bleeding, and lots of cramping this morning. I had Aidens nana come pick him up so i could drive my self to the ER. my bf is at work today but on his way home right now. I am so heartbroken to say that the Dr suspects ill lose the baby in the next 24-72 hours. Thats a long period of waiting and praying that this baby will make it. The STUPID Dr that i saw the other morning didnt say that, so why now? They gave me the big long speech that "this is natures way" and that "The baby is missing some chromosomes to grow properly or whatever" and im like im 10 weeks along, my body would have gotten rid of the baby earlier on if there was something wrong. But they did say the first 12 weeks anything can happen. Im in utter shock and disbelief that is happening to me. I really hope they are wrong and the baby will make it. I had one miscarriage a long time ago when i was 17 and i didnt even know i was pregnant at the time. But now that I have a son, and I know the feeling and the love, and my bf and I are so happy Im pregnant again. but i just cant believe this. Im sorry if im just rambling on. I have to really take it easy! Anyways, Im waiting for Matt to get home, then im going to cuddle on the couch and we will pray our bean is ok!!!
Thanks for reading and Ill update u soon. Just going to be a tough waiting and seeing what happens.
UPDATE: Oct 20/10
Hi Ladies, thanks for all ur kind words and support!!! Means a lot to me. Well as of right now, im still pregnant. I was at the hospital at 6am this morning. The Dr did an ultrasound and blood work and my bleeding has stopped. The baby is still moving, but he tried to get the best look ever, but it looks like something on babies stomach.(I dont know how he could tell since the baby so small still but i guess hes the pro) He said he was pretty sure I was going to be doing a D and C (give birth to baby). He still thinks the risks are high ill lose the baby.(yay just what i wanted to hear) My mom came with me and I have so much support and she even told me she lost a baby at 4 months between me and one sister. She has never told me that before!! Oh and the Dr even said to me that if it doesnt happen now, it could happen further along because from what he sees somethings not right.!!!! I dont know what to do. Like thats a hard thing to tell someone that wel if u dont lose it now ull lose it later...like dont tell me that because u know what, that doesnt make me feel better about it. I was just so happy to see the baby still moving and thats what he tells me! Gee im not gunna worry constatly now. I swear this hospital has the stupidest Dr's. My mom just tells me to stay strong and not worry cuz i shouldnt be stressing. Its just so darn hard not too. I want this baby more then anything. Anyways, thanks again for ur support and im jst going to have to wait it out and pray for the best.
14 Comments on HeartbrokenDanielle M
- Monday, 25 Oct I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I'll keep you in my prayers. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Please keep us updated and try to relax (I know easier said than done). Danielle Aidensmommy1223
- Sunday, 24 Oct Technomama- Thanks again! I go for the amnio tomorrow. Havent been to the hospital all weekend so im just praying the baby is still moving. Been feeling pretty down but trying not to stress too much. Ill update tomorrow....and to everyone else!!! Thanks for writing. ur kind words really make me feel better and i take it all to heart. love u guys lyzette105
- Saturday, 23 Oct It's in god's hands. I'm praying for you :) kitty79
- Friday, 22 Oct I will be praying for you and that little baby you are carrying. have faith that it will be okay and make sure to get to a different doctor. They are supposed to be the professionals and warn you that the possibility may be there but this doc seems cracked. Technomama79
- Friday, 22 Oct Hey just checking in to see how things are. I dont know why your doctor is telling you he wants to do a D and C because baby is still moving which means you DIDNT have a miscarriage. I was told by a doctor that babies die before you have a miscarriage which is why you bleed because your body is aborting, but if baby is still moving and heart is still beating then baby is fine right now. I am glad you did the amnio because you can find out if there is something major wrong with baby where he/she wont have a chance...but if doctor is just seeing something on baby's stomach it may just be something minor or something that can be fixed (like ours)...like i said I went through all this and our baby is strong and kicking now at 30 weeks so hang in there....please keep my posted! Aidensmommy1223
- Thursday, 21 Oct Thanks everyone! Im still worrying. Im going for an amnio and the earliest my dr could get me in is monday at 11am. Im soo nervous about this test!!! but i know it will better tell us whats going on. aidensmommy31108
- Wednesday, 20 Oct So sorry you're going through all this they sound like dumb doctors I hope your little bean is happy and healthy maybe just a bump in the road Technomama79
- Wednesday, 20 Oct Hi,I read your blog and was just wondering how you are doing? When the doctor told you the baby was missing some chromosomes, how did they know? Did you do amniocenticis? They would only know if you did that and the results can take up to 2 weeks. I know because i went through this, our baby has a stomach defect which was detected on an ulrasound but after doing amnio and other tests baby is still fine and growing after 29 weeks now. He/she will have to have surgery when born but this is something that can be fixed. I hope everything works out for you and just know if you do have a miscarriage that you are not alone there are so many who go through this, and its especially hard because we get so attached to our little ones...I wish you all the best. hayley-france
- Wednesday, 20 Oct Hope everything works out okay. Good luck, pray baby is a strong one! xx evalou
- Wednesday, 20 Oct So hard, I had this last July and I found it to be a time when nobody really understood how pregnant and planned for my little baby was, to everyone else its natures way and still 'very early'.I hope you and your little one or ok, it can be so hard but if its not too be for you at this moment try to find the strength to look forward and see that you can try again and it can work out, you can still have everything that you planned, just maybe not right now.xxxx lyzette105
- Tuesday, 19 Oct I'm super sorry for what is happening to you. I had a m/c last oct, I understand how confused you feel. But you didn't do anything wrong..these things just happen...I truley believe God does not give you more than you can handle. You want a healthy baby not a sick baby. I will pray for you and your baby. supergirljen19
- Tuesday, 19 Oct Youre family is in my prayers =( I hope everything turns out okay. aidensmommy31108
- Tuesday, 19 Oct I'm so sorry hun :( I hope little bean will gain some strength hayley-france
- Tuesday, 19 Oct Oh sweetheart :( I'm so sorry, that's awful. I really hope it's okay, will be thinking of you xxx