Write a new blog
|18-3-2009 - 6 weeks & pics
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well we are offically at 6 weeks..My life is crazy!!!
Let me start off by saying I now have a new found appreciation for people in similar shoes as mine...Shoot I have a new found appreciation for myself. This stuff is hard! Of course after my hubby leaves...things are great...for a short period...:) Aiyana gets 2 ear infections and chest virus...after all my hard work keeping it away from Aidyn.....he gets it!!! Then ...as most of you expected...I get it! Aiyana was up Saturday night ALL NIGHT! Crying on top of it. I couldnt do anything for her....I knew it was an ear infection. "Mothers instinct" Sunday morning took her to her dr. and got meds....well Aidyn cant take meds so he is on pedelite (sp) saline spray ..up the nose and sucking his nose...(which he loves..LOL) Kids are doing better as of today ...but mommy wants to move to Africa..alone..lol
I totally under estimated my job as a mommy. I have NO time for anything it seems. I can barely pee, eat , do the dishes, take the garbage out ...nothing. Oh...but kids get fed, changed, showered, etc...Mommy is lucky if she can brush her teeth:) I realized today at 3 pm when I hadnt accomplished half of my to-do list ....gosh how am I gonna do this?!?! I have had to do dishes with a baby in the backpack, eat with a baby in my arms, shower with a baby on a bobby outside the shower...all with a 3 year old needing me. Now Im not down or sad by any means....but I have just had an entire body shock! I have medical bills, scrap books, cleaning and so much more to get to but I cannot find the time. You may think...oh when baby naps do it...No ...by that time...Im hungry, Aiyana needs something and the dogs need out or food. Dont let somebody stop by or call....I wont get it...LOL I told my hubby today "My life until he crawls is going to be INSANE" ...He is a great baby and isnt giving me a hard time...but they are so demanding...which you all know! I dont know how people do it with more than 2 or twins etc. I need a clone!
But on a positive note:)..Aidyn is now smiling ...a lot. Laughing. Crying with tears. He is also very responsive to my voice and especially to Aiyanas. He starts kicking and swinging his arms. He even talks with Aiyana. More than he does with me...(I guess its a sibling thing:)
So if any of you are feeling the same let me know..I want to know if Im alone. Ive really always been on my own with the kids but having 2 and one of them being a baby is a reality check..lol
Hope everyone is doing great ...and enjoying their spring break.
11 Comments on 6 weeks & picsa-stone
- Tuesday, 24 Mar He is beautiful. Wow those eyes. I hope all is going well with your busy life. Mommy with three cuties!
- Thursday, 19 Mar I hope everyone feels better. :) Aidyn is gorgeous!! :D flavias1st
- Thursday, 19 Mar Oh my gosh! You are living a crazy life!!! Makes me wonder when I want to have the second one... Maybe when Victor is 21 or something... LOL
By the way, Aydin is soooo adorable!!! .:Mama:.
- Thursday, 19 Mar Oh HUNNY...I've got 2 myself and though my husband isn't gone, he works nights so he sleeps all day and works at night, sometimes I have to schedule showers, I've eaten...I pretty much have done EVERYTHING with a nursing baby on the bobby in my lap *lol* and to me it seems like the days just roll into each other because I basically sleep when i can..day or night! So yea...I feel you, a baby + a 4 years old = chaos! it'll get better...wishing you the best<3 taelynnzmommy
- Thursday, 19 Mar wow you have been going through alot! I understand where your coming from though, ive had walt's five year old hyper ass boy and Taelynn for a week(he is still here) and I haven't been able to do anything for myself! I am ready for it to just be me and Taelynn again! I love that lil boy but he doesn't listen and it's hard take care of a bigger kid on top of having a lil baby that has attentive needs 24/7. and you get no naps when their is an older child in the picture! If i ever decide to have another one taelynn will have to be like 12!!lol lulu99
- Thursday, 19 Mar oh my god! he is ADORABLE!!!!! looks just like you :) Jmajor-payne
- Thursday, 19 Mar Sharla,
U are strong and I know u can do it, I did it Aj was only 10 months old when I had Jailyn and right now its still hard they are both walking, talking and always wanting mommy to pick them up, I know can I come to Africa with you?? I totally understand what u are going thru...things will get better as he becomes more independent and then into everything but it will be ok...TRUST ME
- Thursday, 19 Mar Reading that was like reading something that I had written when Caelea was your little one's age. My son turned 2 on 12/5 last year and my little girl arrived on 12/27... 2 kids seems like sooo much more work than one... a lot more than I thought it was going to be... Its definitely wonderful, and so much easier now that she is 3 months old and on a schedule and sleeps through the night, but it seemed impossible... but come 8 oclock when they both go to bed... I'm exhausted! And I can't imagine doing it alone, I have my husband there to help me, and that is a God sent... I can't imagine doing it all by myself... your a strong woman!! You little ones are just adorable too! lilmissk
- Thursday, 19 Mar You seem like a strong woman, so I'm sure you'll make it through. You're doing great so far! pregalicious mami
- Thursday, 19 Mar Wow he's growing fast!! I'm in your same boat but try 1 more kid. I told hubby last night that I would love for someone not to be screaming, crying or fighting! And you would think "oh you have your husband"--YEAH RIGHT!!! I usually have the baby 24/7----she has just got colic and been diagnosed with acid reflux and on top of all that has severe gas!!! So she's up whining ALL night--LITERALLY---hang in there it will get better--at least that's what I tell myself!!! baby-momma09
- Wednesday, 18 Mar Awww I feel your pain. I have one and I don't have time for housework. Im the one who has my days and nights mixed up even tho he sleeps all the time. It just feels like im always cleaning. And washing. Lol I shower when he sleeps and I run out in the middle of my shower just to check on him and run back in. Im glad to hear he's laughing and smiling. My LO is 4wks and I can't wait to hear a little giggle. I've been apart of your friends list since your 1st trimester and its so cool to see he's finally here. You'll make it.