Write a new blog
|26-2-2010 - AF Venting
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So here I am 11 days past missed AF and no signs of her showing up. I started to think maybe just maybe I miscalculated O and could be preggers. Well 2 BFN's this morning! I was really surprised! I did have a m/c last October but my AF has been showing up fairly close to on time since then. I was 5 days late last month (that is why I may have been wrong about when I O'd) and then this month...where did she go? I have never missed a period except for when I was pregnant. So my question is...has anyone else had a m/c and then cycles started getting longer and longer after the first few being semi-normal? I am just trying to figure out what my body is doing. I really wanted to start TTCing seriously in March but now I am concerend that maybe I didn't really O or something along those lines. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Lot's of baby dust to those TTCers and lots of love to the baby beans and momma's to be :)
3/3/2010 Update - So I finally got my AF today! I had a 42 day cycle which is not at all normal for me. I am just relieved that nothing is wrong and am chalking it up to just another wacky cycle. My hubby and I will be seriously TTCing this month so hopefully it will be the last AF for a while. Thanks for you comments gals :)
6 Comments on AF VentingTanMansMomma32
- Monday, 1 Mar hmmm that is odd -- I didnt have a mc just chem preg. so my system got right back on track the month after.... Good luck hun!! cita71
- Sunday, 28 Feb The same thing happened to me just this past month when I got it 3 days late .. not even after the m/c my dates got weird always on time but just last month who knows.. I am always on time... I dont have the answer as for why this is happening to you, might be best to check with your DR ... In any case I just hope it will get back to normal soon and that you too get your BFP. For me I ll start checking temps and opk . I m only doing opk at the moment but I am going to start with the temps too...it might give me some usefull info about my body so I will try it. Thanks for your kind words for me.. sometimes this ttc journey gets really hard but with nice friends that are going through the same and share with you their experiences or try to cheer you up , it helps and it is easier to keep going . :) nich-vegas-mommy
- Saturday, 27 Feb I wish I had an answer for you! Def get into to your DR and let them know you are 11 days late but you aren't getting positive pregnancy test. They will hopefully be able to help get you some answers! *Blue*Star*
- Friday, 26 Feb Hmmm i wonder what is going on... do you temp and use opk? if i knew what the outcome for both of those were i may be able to guess if you have O.. sometimes you body gears up for it but never actually releases an egg.. and then some women fall pg with af not showing up and bfn's but go get bloods and they get abfp?? have you been under a lot of stress of late? or have you been ill? mc can play with your body,, but its weird your cycle was fairly ok and now starting to get longer and longer.. do you have a regular gp you see to maybe after next cycle have a good check up to ensure hormones stop being poo poo to you? ;)) keep me up to date hunny,, thinking of you! ;)) X yvonneshope
- Friday, 26 Feb How are you calculating "o"? Can you go get a blood test from your doctor and then if negative get them to get af going...? 07babe
- Friday, 26 Feb that is fairly strangee, but My af is regular after 7 months after i had savannah and one day My period was 15 days late and finally I started had NO idea why that happend. But hopfuly we'll be able TTc around the same time.