Write a new blog
|22-12-2010 - hey ladies!!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
hey ladies!!! sorry I have been MIA for so long! I was promoted just as I found out I was pregnant and did not have access to a computer for weeks. the new job is going really well but with it being the holiday season I have been swamped between training and normal workload. I also have started my major classes in college which have been much more difficult and time consuming, but thankfully I am on break for the holidays!!! I will be 14 weeks on Christmas day! I cannot believe it!!! I had really bad m/s and am just now starting to feel a little better, but I have been so exhausted that I pretty much sleep every chance I get. my husband has been wonderful and has taken care of me since I have had little energy to do much of anything. I am hoping that changes soon! we are telling my husband’s family and my Dad at Christmas since we wanted to ensure that we would not m/c before we shared the news. I have had 4 u/s and it has been amazing to see the baby grow and change. I feel truly blessed to be pregnant and to have had the support of my mom, sister, close girlfriends and husband. I think we will be finding out the gender around Valentine’s Day and the hubby and I are so excited! I am due right around my 30th birthday and cannot think of a better way to celebrate! well thanks for listening as always and I hope to catch up with all of you over the holiday weekend. love you ladies :)
lots of baby dust to those TTCing, sticky bean dust to the preggers and congrats to the new mommies!!!!
6 Comments on hey ladies!!!!lynnsfab4
- Tuesday, 28 Dec Oh, I am so happy for you!! congrats!! How did your family take the news of your little one? southstar
- Saturday, 25 Dec holy smokes!! thanks for bringing a smile to my face....CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOW...God is good...i know how long you have been trying...woooooo! TanMansMomma32
- Thursday, 23 Dec where have i been omg im sooooooo happy for congratulations on ur baby and job amy011
- Thursday, 23 Dec Congrats on the promotion!! I think it's lovely that you're telling his family at Christmas! Very good news for everyone! Have a lovely holiday and look forward to your pregnancy updates!! :-) 07babe
- Wednesday, 22 Dec Finally an update! glad to hear everything is going so great! sorry you had bad MS that had to be rough mfbrown
- Wednesday, 22 Dec so glad everything is going well!!! :0D xx