Write a new blog
|28-11-2011 - Follow up dr appt
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I just realized I never blogged about my last appt well here goes...
My cervix was stable from the week before. Everything looks good and still only weigh 10lbs more than pre pregnancy. I am 31 weeks 5 days so almost to 32 weeks! This week went by super fast because of Thanksgiving. My dr still wants me to come in weekly to make sure I dont have major changes with my cervix. My next appt is friday. She said at 34 weeks she will start to check for dilation and she expects to take my cerclage out at 36 weeks exactly on Dec 27th. She said most woman have their baby that week so I am really thinking I will have a 2011 baby and not a 2012 baby.! Yikes kinda scary to have a 2009, 2010, and 2011 baby..lol anyway I am getting really excited. THe reason why she is taking out the stitch preterm is because last time I went into labor at 36weeks and I still had the stitch in. She said she doesnt want my cervix to get damaged by the stitch ripping it so it makes tons of sense. I am still worried about the lung development though because even at 36 weeks 6 days when Giovanni was born he had a hard time breathing and was wisked away after birth to be put under oxygen. Even though he was fine and I know this baby will be too, I still hate how scary that is plus I want my baby girl with me right after she is born. Ill probably ask for the steriod shot just to make sure.
6 Comments on Follow up dr appt excitedmommy15
- Tuesday, 29 Nov you are getting close. best of luck to you and your baby girl. =) Babii Anberlin
- Monday, 28 Nov Hope that stitch stays in place! Sounds like everything is going good, I'll be praying for you to have a healthy baby :) ryry ~pink~
- Monday, 28 Nov good job, cervix! i can't believe how far along you are already!!!! so close! i can't believe you'll be having your baby in the next month! Alisan
- Monday, 28 Nov I'm glad that everything is looking stable. I'm jealous that you may have a 2011 baby but I do understand your concerns with your cerclage. I hope everything stays stable. You and babies will be in our prayers. ;) babyloves
- Monday, 28 Nov glad every things working out! Aww not long now how exciting! julz
- Monday, 28 Nov So glad to hear that you cerxic is behaving!! Fingers and toes crossed that you won't go into labor while your stitch is still in place. I would definately ask for the steroid shots!!