Write a new blog
|30-10-2011 - Miss, again?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
There is a chance I missed my ovulation pinpoint again. I am temping but it doesn't seem "that" great. I did however show a "rise" today so that means I could
have ovulated the 24 hours prior to this. Wouldn't you know it.. I WANTED to do it last night, even bought alcohol to loosen up both me and the DH, but he passed out.. (gah!) So the last time we did it prior to the possible "O" was 2 or 3 days prior and it was the day that it all fell out (I was on top) and then I stupidly bathed right after without thinking. SOOOOO, the other reason I think I might
have is my RIGHT lower area is having a constant "strain-like" pain, similar to last month on my LEFT side. HMMMMMMMM. In any case, told the hubby (was hard to hold it in) and guess what.. we did it this AM and yes, he finished there again. (That's a big deal to me since he doesn't like to overtalk, overthink, plan, etc) SOooooo I feel like we might have done it too late but still hopeful that he is "into it" Sorry if this is just TMI but this also sorta my way of documenting everything. The good news is, I am charting everything so IF I do get my period when I "should" then I WILL know my cycle, finally and for once, After 40 years. Haha. The only thing is, I wasn't like extremely horny, so maybe not. And my bunk LH tests were not working.... I have some from a friend coming (Thanks Mama) so if I missed it, there is always next month :-) Happy BDing everyone.
6 Comments on Miss, again?BabyMaker39
- Tuesday, 6 Dec Thanks everyone! Yes, DH is more in belief now. But, it's still pretty early.... so we probably will still be a little apprehensive and won't announce it until at least 12 weeks.... which is a month and a half away!!!! But, it's all good... gotta start somewhere.... :-) BabyMaker39
- Sunday, 30 Oct Kathy, I guess that means I might have done the same (2 days prior to "O") We'll that's good. Man my husband just made my spicey food and it wreeeeeks. Isis, I will be here to hear how everything is going, if you need someone.... FX for everything being good. :-) kathy24
- Sunday, 30 Oct When we conceived we BD 2 days before ovulation and it still worked so maybe there is still hope for you. isisgrl13
- Sunday, 30 Oct Yes i dont lay down and i have been untop for both conceptions:) even peed right after:) all my luove to ya. It seems i can make babies just cant sickem:( i had a heavey bleed today. ultrasound is tomorrow so we will see whats going on in there and if litle one is still there:( BabyMaker39
- Sunday, 30 Oct Hmmm perhaps. But that doesn't coincide with the theory of lay on your back and put your feet up ;-) Also, I think I should have done it last night to be "in" :-D katiejl
- Sunday, 30 Oct Regardless of being on top and it coming out.. sperm goes upwards naturally so you could still be in!! Good luck!