Write a new blog
|02-3-2012 - Friday, March 2nd. 18 weeks.
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So far I have gained a bout 4 or 5 pounds. I read that my uterus is the size of a cantaloupe. No wonder it's becoming so challenging to go about my daily rituals ;-)
I am so excited for next Tuesday, just a few more days and we will get to see the baby again. This time, a thorough look at all her (?) body parts... etc. I am so anxious to see "her" and get good word.... THEN, finally, I will announce my pregnancy to everyone. It's been a long time holding such a big "secret"!!
In other news, escrow opened on our house, and we will be moving late next month, exciting/stressful stuff on the horizon.
Blessed is the Lord.
5 Comments on Friday, March 2nd. 18 weeks.BabyMaker39
- Sunday, 4 Mar Thanks everybody for the comments. Nice to know that I have readers :-) I felt the baby move today from the outside of my tummy! That was way cool!! My ankles are already feeling a little tight. Uh oh. Someone asked if I feel like it's going fast, not really. It's just going, lol. And my sonogram and 12 weeks they said 75% likely a girl so unless it's the 25% boy I am expecting to still hear girl Tuesday. Getting close!!! happymama (jen)
- Saturday, 3 Mar I can't believe you're already 18 weeks...how time is flying! Looking forward to hearing about the sonogram. My gut feeling when I saw your last sonogram pic was a boy. Hope you are feeling good. :) mangomomma
- Saturday, 3 Mar Yay. I'm excited and very happy for you : ) Is it going fast for you or not? GL on Tuesday. ryry ~pink~
- Friday, 2 Mar i can't believe you've gotten away with keeping this pregnancy a secret for this long!!! =) good luck, mama isisgrl13
- Friday, 2 Mar I send you my love and poitive prayers:) your doing great momma:) hugs