Write a new blog
|22-3-2012 - 21 Week Check-up
||My mood while writing this blog:|
OK I am checking in. Dr. appt was great, No concerns. I go in about 25 days to my glucose test. Height of fundus 22cm, I have gained 7 lbs total so far. Blood pressure and baby heart rate were good. He told me to take one iron pill a day, in addition to the prenatal and calcium. I went shopping at the mall after, I am pooped. Now if only I could shut off my brain!!
6 Comments on 21 Week Check-upmangomomma
- Monday, 26 Mar I'm the same way. It feels like it's taking forever, then I turn around and bam! I love telling DH how many weeks left and see the look on his face : ) We reigstered last Friday at Babies R Us and he had a blast. I never got to touch the gun even once. lol My next appt is the 6th then I'm down to every two weeks. This pg is way more tiring than the others, of course, my last one I was 29. HA HA HA mangomomma
- Monday, 26 Mar Good to hear appt went well. I had to get iron pills, too :p Is it going fast for you? I'm so happy for you :) happymama (jen)
- Friday, 23 Mar I can't believe you're already 21 weeks...time sure is flying!! I'm glad to hear your appointment went well. I hope you are feeling good : ) lisamomof6tobe
- Friday, 23 Mar Wow, 7 pounds that's all! Glad to hear all is well! Mommy24babies
- Thursday, 22 Mar Glad to hear all is well for you :) lil.pigz
- Thursday, 22 Mar Sounds good, only 7lbs is awesome:-) Iron pills? Make sure you up your fiber,lol.