Write a new blog
|21-6-2011 - Tomorrow is the Day!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Due to my platelet levels going up & down they are...
INDUCING ME AT 6 A.M Tomorrow (June 22, 2011)
Unless I go into labor before than!
I am sooo excited yet sooo nervous at the same time!
I can't have an epidural so knowing I will feel the very intense contractions that are being brought on due to medicine really is terrifying. I hope I can do it & be strong.
On the upside my husband is off work wed & thursday So he will not have to take off work & I don't have to worry about going into spontaneous labor while I am without a vehicle or someone with me. <3<3<3
7 Comments on Tomorrow is the Day!susu52
- Wednesday, 22 Jun omg good luck! I am so excited for u lol... U are gonna do great, just practice ur breathing as ur contractions get bad. If I can deliver without an epidural then so can u lol... Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Good Luck! xoxo :)) mamacain
- Tuesday, 21 Jun Good luck girly, im sure you will do great! =D Baby-Fever
- Tuesday, 21 Jun Congrats and good luck!!!! nstone722
- Tuesday, 21 Jun Why no epidural??? Usually they automatically give epidural for being induced, you may want to double check ..makes no sense! Good luck hayley-france
- Tuesday, 21 Jun How exciting! :) Good luck! Try not to be too nervous about no epidural...I had an epidural with my first and it was awful! It didn't work so I could still feel everything and having it put in was pretty traumatic. My second labour with no pain relief was 100 times better believe it or not! Lol. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics of your wee one xxx GreenEyes84
- Tuesday, 21 Jun OMG!!! Congrats hun. It must be a sigh of relief to an extent to know when your little one is arriving. I can see you being nervous about the lack of meds but you can do it! We are women and we are strong! I'm so jealous of you. I can't wait to see our little one. ajoke
- Tuesday, 21 Jun WHOOPPIE!!!! How exciting! I've had all my babies epidural free....don't fret about L&D after all is said and done and you are holding your baby you forget about the pain. You can do it!!!!!