Write a new blog
|13-6-2012 - The gender is in....
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Couldnt be happier to announce, we are expecting a LITTLE GIRL!!! Her name will be Olivia Jean Bjorge. We are so thrilled to be having a girl but just for her to be healthy. It is such a relief that she is good and healthy aspecially with all the ms. Had some difficulty taking some pictures, she is a crazy mover!! I know this from experience cuz she tends to kick the crap out of my insides, Hahaha. My husband is thrilled to be having a daddys girl on the way, he wanted a girl so bad and after the mc this is such great news. Ironically we got to find out yesturday which just so happen to be the due date of the baby that we lost. That baby will forever be in our hearts!
Had a doctors apt today and my doctor confirmed that i have hyperemesis gravidarum!! So he has IV treatments on stand by. So i probably will have to deal with the morning sickness for the remainder of my pregnancy. On the good side i did gain 1 1/2 lbs in 4 weeks, I worked hard at doing so but it payed off and i finally got to say i had gained something instead of loose. Unfortunately, I am still down 10 1/2 lbs from my prebaby weight. All in good time!!
So excited to share the awesome news with all you ladies!! Thank you for all the support
9 Comments on The gender is in....WhatCouldBe2
- Monday, 6 Aug Yay for little girls! I am also suffering hyperemesis. rachie83
- Friday, 15 Jun Congrats! I had all day sickness until about 26 week and list 15 lbs.at 28 weeks is when I finally started gaining weight and ended up gaining 13 lbs by the end. She weighed 8.6 a d was perfectly healthy so try not to worry to much mamma11
- Thursday, 14 Jun lots of little girls going around! congrats! abbyh
- Thursday, 14 Jun Aw, enjoy your little girl! I hope you are able to find some relief in the midst of your morning sickness. Chriscadia
- Thursday, 14 Jun Congratulations! Such great news a baby girl!!! We're the same here too, we already have a son and wish to have a girl but if it is a boy we'll be happy too. Hope you get to feel better soon! AVG2012
- Wednesday, 13 Jun congratulations on joining team pink. the name is lovely too. and yeah good job on the weight gain. may this m/s gives to few happy days in between aleast. weber3
- Wednesday, 13 Jun Congratulations on having a girl!! I had my ultrasound today, just 4 days before my due date from the one I lost. I was dreading bad news but so far as uneducated me can tell everything looks ok. We are team blue again. Was a little disappointed but I think it's ok. I think I do better with boys anyhow. One girl maybe is enough. Brittney-Bun-In-The-Oven
- Wednesday, 13 Jun so happy to hear about your little princess... thats a bumer about the morning sickness though! poor momma! hope you continue to gain lil.pigz
- Wednesday, 13 Jun YAY!!! Congrats on your little princess♥♥♥ Sorry about the permanent m/s though. My SIL had it and was in and out of the hospital for IV treatments. Her baby came out just fine and is a rambunctious little 1 yr old now:-)