Write a new blog
|06-2-2009 - (1) Everyday things that make my life easier
||My mood while writing this blog:|
This is actually going to be a series of blogs. I have alot of things in my life that make it easier. Some of the things that I will blog about, I really didn't realize how much easier life was with them, until for some reason or another they were not there for me to use. I have a very sweet sister in law,who also has 5 children and counting, and she told me about many of these things.
The blogs are not listed in order of importance.
This blog is going to be about my pizza cutter! I had a pizza cutter, a really small one, that I bought at Walmart. The only thing I used it for was Pizza, and it couldn't be a really thick pizza, b/c my cutter wasn't big enough to cut all the way through it. I never thought about using it for anything else.
So one day, when April saw me breaking pancakes up for the children with my hands (b/c it was much easier than using a fork and knife), she told me that she uses a pizza cutter. I told her that my pizza cutter was small and didn't cut well (don't buy the little pizza cutter from Walmart, it dulls fast). So for Christmas that year she gave me a big pizza cutter!!! It is a very nice pizza cutter!
So here are some of the things that I use my pizza cutter for.
1) pizza~~of course
5) french toast
6) anything that you make w/ tortillas (burritoes, enchiladas, mini pizzas, ultimate grilled cheese, etc)
7) tonight I used it to cut up slices of bread and put the sloppy joe mixture and cheese on top of it (easier and cleaner for the kiddos to eat)
8) I have even used it to cut celery and carrots (works well, but not as good as a knife)
9) fried eggs
10) Eggs in a basket
11) Tuna Patties
I know that there are probably other things that I have used it for that I can't think of to list, or will eventually use it for. But as you can see, my pizza cutter is a keeper, and definitely makes life easier! :o)
2 Comments on (1) Everyday things that make my life easier chips
- Monday, 9 Feb hey thats great THANKYOU!......I use scissors for green chilli's and spring onions!
Godbless you and your familyxxxxxxxxxx pamallhoney
- Saturday, 7 Feb Great idea! We sometimes just use the scissors for cutting pizza when I can't find the pizza cutter. Great tip I appreciate it.