Write a new blog
|04-4-2011 - -- 14 months
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Weight -- 29.4 pounds
Height -- 33 inches
Wow my little monkey is 14 months old!! I can't believe it! I am very happy that its now April and I can take my little one out an play. He LOVES it! Such a totally boy! Outside for 10 minutes and his whole outfit is covered in mud! But I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. His new favorite toy is a shopping cart, so random but he's obsessed with it! Pushing it everywhere and putting everything in it, adorable to watch! But I have a question for you ladies Carson isn't saying much at all, like he knows how to say things like ball,dog,cat,mom,dad etc. But he WONT say them, he will point and grunt until you give what he wants, if not he'll cry. He WONT talk!! And suggestion?!!? Or any experience??
Right now I am just enjoying my job as a mommy of one, but i really do want another we are just waiting until Carson is two so we are starting TTC in August of 2012. Plus we don't want another winter baby so we're trying to get between May-October. It seems so far away but I want to have two summers with my little before we have another.
AND :) :) Me and my boyfriend are getting married this October
October 21 , 2011 ! I am so excited! I've always wanted an October wedding. We have been together almost 4 years and it will feel good to finally be able to call him my husband!
8 Comments on -- 14 monthskatekins
- Saturday, 9 Apr Oooh an October wedding! I had an October wedding it was beatiful apart from the rain but is was the end of a freaky wet september so we were just unlucky. As for the talking thing let himcry it will get him frustrated enough to use language. My husbands brother used hand gestures until he was 4 because he was allowed to. He knew hed get what he wanted by making a gesture so why speak?? just start ignoring some little things so he has to get your attention another way. Aimee is almost 14 months and says about 3 things clearly which is all thats expected at her age so dont worry it will come. Were waiting until august this year to start trying again, so were you a year on really we got married october just gone so the daes match quite wierdly xx good luck x x SkyeandNiallsMummy
- Tuesday, 5 Apr i bet ur having so much fun so far playing with carson, and yes make the most of it, congrats about ur wedding october sounds nice xx SkyeandNiallsMummy
- Tuesday, 5 Apr i bet ur having so much fun so far playing with carson, and yes make the most of it, congrats about ur wedding october sounds nice xx Neeni86
- Tuesday, 5 Apr Congratulations! :) proudmommyof3♥
- Monday, 4 Apr Congrats on your impending wedding =) ...as far as the talking thing, my first born (my daughter) was the same way, she would just point at stuff & we would try everything to get her to talk but to no avail... we started to worry, took her to the Dr. etc. but ultimately it was just Kayla doing things on her own time, when she wanted which hasn't changed now that she is almost 10 =P she started talking around 21/2 & never quite, it was as if she went from not talking at all to talking in complete sentences! I wouldn't worry too much at all, I think it's fairly common. Ambra
- Monday, 4 Apr First, congrats on the wedding! So very exciting!! And I think your current TTC plan is grand! You're in school? So it's probably just best all the way around; more time to focus on Carson, school, everything. And as for the talking thing - completely normal! But when it starts but up, he'll never stop LOL! I think every kid goes through a regression phase with speech where they know and understand basic things they're just too active, mentally, to process it and say it aloud. My son went through it around 16-20 months, and he just turned 2 and WON'T STOP talking LOL. nhowa9
- Monday, 4 Apr awww congratulations.. how exciting to the wedding! I have been engaged for nearly 3 years now but i wanted to wait till we have another child before getting married so it wont happen for another 2 years. seems such a long time! lol and dont worry about the not talking, boys are usually a little later with picking things up anyway and all kids will do things at their own pace. my daughter didnt say much for months and i started wondering if it was normal but then all of a sudden she started copying everything i say.. now shes 22 months and is stringing multiple words together. so its nothing to worry about! x hayley-france
- Monday, 4 Apr Congratulations! :-) I'm not sure about the talking thing but I'm sure it's pretty normal for a kid as young as him. Just keep naming things, he'll get there in the end! x