Write a new blog
|17-7-2011 - Waiting for an answer!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well, here I am, back on CD 1 after a 43 day cycle. This is just crazy! I have never had a cycle this long, except after an early m/c. I went in last week to the Dr as it has now been 19 mths ttc and my cycles are getting more irregular the longer we are ttc. Well she sent me for blood tests and an u/s as she seems to think I may nave PCOS, I have been thinking along these lines for about 15 yrs. As of yet, no Dr has even looked into it, which has annoyed me as I have always had a very muscular/masculine build, I have suffered with irregular cycles and struggled to conceive. I have had cysts on my ovaries and struggle with excess hair(very embarassing). I have a couple more days to wait until my u/s which will more than likely confirm my suspicions. I am totally ok with whatever diagnosis they make, I just want to know why things have always been so crazy and I guess, I just want someone to try and fix it.
Fingers crossed it is only something minor, that can be resolved. I just want my BFP! I have waited soooo long and it is starting to get depressing.
On a lighter note, DH agrees with me that at least it has given us some quality time with our two girls, Arizona and Montana. They are just the most beautiful little girls! Everyday I think to myself how lucky we are to have them and if it is not meant for us to have anymore babies, then so be it! We cherish the two little miracles we already have and thank God everyday for blessing us!
12 Comments on Waiting for an answer!sweetie2320
- Monday, 18 Jul I hope you get a good answer!! And you can get your BFP like yesterday!!! eve3rdbaby
- Monday, 18 Jul Good luck. I really hope it is something minor or they can at least do something to help you along. I will keep you in my thoughts. lains
- Monday, 18 Jul Hi babe, good luck fidning out what is causing the longer cycles! May your ttc jouney be short and you be pg really soon! Stay positive :-) x boyoboy
- Sunday, 17 Jul I'm glad your getting some answers, it can be so frustrating when dr.'s don't listen. I had an ultrasound and tech said PCOS and my dr. said oh I can't say that you have two kids. I was like gee I've never been on birth control and have been married 6 years, if i was ok I should have like 4-5 kids by now. Irregular cycles are the worst. I really hope you get your BFP soon. Best wishes and lots of baby dust. Duffy
- Sunday, 17 Jul Good luck with the u/s. If it is PCOS, clomid will help. I know exactly how you are feeling, I was in the same boat when I was TTC my 1st. :) Katmoma
- Sunday, 17 Jul goodluck its nothign serious and you are on your way to a bfp soon. ♥Heather♥
- Sunday, 17 Jul Sweetheart i know exactly what your going through.. I was diagnosed with PCOS earlier this year (feb) After 10 months TTC i am mentally exhausted so i can only imagine after 19 months TTC. Im surprised it has taken your drs to diagnose or rule out PCOS?? I am on a temporary TTC break until Oct-Nov then off to specialist to get me on some Clomid to help me ovulate. My cycles also have been irregular last being 61 days long. If you ever need somebody to bounce off or chat too about things im here. Heather x Tashwith3
- Sunday, 17 Jul Good luck! It's so nice that you have a positive attitude and know how lucky you are to have two girls already :o) A2D
- Sunday, 17 Jul GL to you, and God always knows best. Thinking of you. jojo09 1 pink 1 blue
- Sunday, 17 Jul Arr fingers crossed hun you get some answers. At least that way you will know what the next steps are. You have the right attitude aswell, you are already blessed with 2 beautiful children when some women cant even have 1, good on you. Cant wait to hear the results of your scan xx kimkayb
- Sunday, 17 Jul Those are crazy cycles, and I sure am glad that the doctors are taking some steps to answer your ttc troubles. I'm the unexplained, which I think is even more frustrating!! Keep us posted. Ryan~Neve Mum
- Sunday, 17 Jul Glad the docs are investigating things for you now and hopefully you'll have an answer soon x