Write a new blog
|29-7-2009 - PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Whats going on with me! id say on 4 occasions over the past 5 days when i have been to the toilet and wipe i have had the lightest spot of blood, i even thought maybe i have a little spot down there and its come from that, because ive panicked and been dab dab dab down there nr my opening checking to see if anymore is comeing out but nothing
oh god i hope im ok and nothing bad is going to happen i cant go through thsi agin im not strong enough!! it will break me.
I have alot of clear mucus which is good isn't it?
6 Comments on PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!JulieJ9708
- Monday, 3 Aug Oh hang in there hun,take a deep breath and relax:)I know it's stressful to have spooying and I'm no doctor but keep in mind that it is very common your body may just have a little cleaning out to do.I had spotting last year with my son and it all turned out ok.but i still freaked out!I know what you mean about having no support but you have all us ladies here.Stay strong you'll be in my thoughts.Talk to ya lata! liz82
- Thursday, 30 Jul hun i will pray for you and your little one what i can tell is that i bleed in my last three pregnancy like that and i am still it for sure exactly what caused the bleeding but i do know it started son after sex or a exan i bleed like that in my first three months did you go get checked out please kep me posted Bubbles-Eleanor-Ruby
- Wednesday, 29 Jul awww hunnie, try not to worry. Go to your local EPAU if you can and ask them to reassure you. I'm sure its nothing. The clear mucus is a GOOD sign! x love n hugs xxxx Dorydory
- Wednesday, 29 Jul babe get urself checked with epu just to make sure all is ok, let me know how u get on.xxx happyforest
- Wednesday, 29 Jul did u have sex recently? when i was in the beginning of my pregnancy i started bleeding a bit after i had sex and i called my doctor bc i was freaking out and she said that your cervix is very sensitive right now, changing and stuff for the pregnancy,and that was why it was bleeding, so as long as i didnt use a pad an hour, then not to worry unless it got worse. it ended up ok thank god! joshuanhollysmummy
- Wednesday, 29 Jul Honey i would spk to ur midwife about it just to be sure but it could be a number of reasons. In the 1st 12 weeks when i was preg with joshua i had 3 seperate occasions where it was like this n cos i;ve miscarried before each time they gave me a scan but everythin was fine. they said it was probally implantation bleeding and also sometimes how the feotus was lying in my womb. its common to spot in the 1st trimester. The only time i would really start hugely worrying is if you get any cramping in ur tummy or ur back with it xxx