Write a new blog
|23-1-2010 - ...Need advice ladies...
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Ladies ladies ladies...I don't know what to do...Hubby and I want to try for another baby really bad but I have soo many concerns. My first pregnancy was a rough one and to top it off I start school on the 8th so I just don't know if its the best time right now. I am also very concerned about trying to concieve after Mirena, with my BG we tried for 2 wks and I was pregnant but I have heard it is very hard to concieve after getting off the BC. So I'm not sure what to do and I also wonder if I should wait until Taralyn is a little older. On top of everything else I am still having a very hard time weening her off the boob at night. Please give me input or guidance or something!!
Comments on ...Need advice ladies...