Write a new blog
|27-4-2010 - 30 weeks update and Today's scare
||My mood while writing this blog:|
tired but relieved
I can not believe that I am already 30 wks! until Sunday night everything has been going well (except for blood pressure lol) My sisters threw me a great baby shower and everyone had a good time.
Thx to everyone who responded to my question yesterday. I had my Drs appointment this morning and I ended up spending the whole day at the hospital (I am home now). Just before going to the hospital this morning for my drs appointment I went to the toilet and noticed blood when I wiped (and not just the brown stuff). So i have been monitored all day! Baby is fine and measuring ahead as always. I got checked out and there is no explaination as to why I had a bleed. fortunately it had stopped by the time I got to the hospital and it seems to have been a once off. But it definately freaked me out and sent my blood pressure sky rocketing. I have to go and get it checked again tomorrow.
My next drs appointment is next tuesday due to this scare.
Take Care everyone
7 Comments on 30 weeks update and Today's scareLilmissesmum-
- Sunday, 9 May Not to freak you out or anything but have you considered you might go into labour early......you are measuring big and all just a thought but glad you and bub are well only 10wks or so left :) js4june
- Thursday, 29 Apr glad to hear, everything is ok. With God`s grace, everything is going to be beautiful and you are going to have a beautiful and healthy baby in a couple of months. Try to drink tons of water and see the doctor for every lil concern.. Gud luck for the appointment. beerbelly
- Tuesday, 27 Apr Glad to hear things are OK after your scare. x TanMansMomma32
- Tuesday, 27 Apr I am so glad that everything is ok with you and the baby!! YAY for a great baby shower and making the 30 week mark!! B3thy
- Tuesday, 27 Apr glad to hear baby and momma are doing well! sorry you had a scare...hopefully your BP comes back down soon. take care :) AliciaTahliasMummy
- Tuesday, 27 Apr glad you and bubs are both fine... i had a scare when iwas about 34 weeks, me and df had bd'ed and i got this huge pain for about half an hour from my down below up into my chest and i had light bleeding i still dont know what it was but everything was fine :) mfbrown
- Tuesday, 27 Apr Glad everything is ok! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying! :0)