Write a new blog
|29-10-2008 - 35wks..getting there
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well i am seeing these weeks past. My Consultant is shocked that i am still pregnant ha ha ha.
On Sunday i was back in L&D i was getting such bad pains i was struggling to concentrate through them, i had a speculum and again nothing was happening. The MW and doc were a little worried as i was in such agony that they admitted me and gave me pethidine for the pain.
I had my BP done and it was 175/114 but i told her to do it again as i was having a "contraction" and the second time is as 155/100. I had some blood tests done. The pain slowly eased off but i could still feel "concractions" every few mins.
By the morning they had completely gone. My bloods came back a little abnormal. I spoke to the doc and asked her what the hell was happening to me. She said that i was having "contractions" but by definition they were BH. Although she did say that even though they are not dilating me they are "preparing my body" Bicep curls for the uterus lol.
I was taken to the antenatel ward and rested, i was let out on Tuesday and i have to take it easy (again). i feel physically exhausted, just changing my son, taking him up for a nap and making lunch left me totally breathless i had to sit down. I get my induction date in a week, although my consultant said he doubts ill even get to my appt. I am soooooo determind now to prove him wrong lol. I WILL MAKE 37 WEEKS lol.
6 Comments on 35wks..getting theresamsara625
- Wednesday, 29 Oct really glad that your hanging in there hun its been touch and go hasnt it for you hope you do prove them all wromg ! xx katie-g
- Wednesday, 29 Oct oi son of emma:P behave ypur self or santa wont come love katie and jada and ryan
- Wednesday, 29 Oct So glad you're hanging in there, I think you're doing sooooo well! Pat on the back for you x andriette and christians mummy liz
- Wednesday, 29 Oct AH SHAME MAN,JUST TELL THAT LITTLE ONE HE SHOULD HANG ON JUST ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.BEST OF LUCK.ALMOST OVER.:-D Ryan~Neve Mum
- Wednesday, 29 Oct Hi, glad your still with us, and your little man is hanging on in there. You've got under 2 weeks to go until week 37 tell him lots of chocolate and sweets when he come out if he hangs on that long. Good luck thinking of you. xx laura2525
- Wednesday, 29 Oct Arhh hunni, i feel for ya!!! Good luck and all the best!!! U prove him wrong chic :o) x