Write a new blog
|25-2-2009 - 2nd Good Day
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I really dont want to speak too soon but I just have to share this.
This morning Caiden woke up again cooing and smiling away it was 6am but at least he was happy lol.
I took Cameron to playschool and then went to Marks nans house with my SIL. I got to have a cuddle with her little baby, he is so cute. Its great because Caiden now looks bigger I know he is still very small for his age but at least he now looks bigger than other babies ha ha ha.
I have to say a massive thank you to Samsara625 for advising me on trying Caiden with baby rice. Sara its official...I LOVE YOU....lol. Caiden was just so miserable and so hard to settle until I tried the baby rice on Monday he was still a little funny, but Tuesday he woke up and was lovely, so again I gave him baby rice yesterday and was a little unsettled in the evening, and tonight I gave it to him again and he took it better, tonight he had a minor whinge but nothing longer than 2-3 mins he is now fast asleep and get this.....He has done.....30oz today *sings randonmly* lol
Today he has showed off all day he was all smiles round Marks nans and when they all coo'd over him he did it all the more he loved it.Today when I picked Cameron up he was in a great mood too, I got both the kids home Caiden had another feed and sat happily in his bouncy chair chatting away to Cameron for 2 hours, moaned twice so I gave him a bottle then he sat in there for about another hour totally happy.
I am still just taking each day as it comes and no way am I thinking "yes this is it" I did that too many times and it bit me in the ass. I just hope that this is the start. I still cant believe he has done 30oz today I am so pleased. I cant wait to get him weighed on Friday, especially if he does 30oz again tomorrow lol.
5 Comments on 2nd Good DayRyan~Neve Mum
- Thursday, 26 Feb Thats really good news can't wait to see what he weighs tomorrow. xx cluckandjen
- Thursday, 26 Feb Fantastic, I'll be starting Jenna on the baby rice soon and then she may go through the night without needing to feed!!! x andriette and christians mummy liz
- Wednesday, 25 Feb AH THATS AWESOME HUN.SOOO HAPPY THINGS ARE LOOKING BETTER.UHM JUST ONE QUESTION-ANDRIETTE IS DRINKING 4OZ 8 TIMES A DAY,IS THIS TOO MUCH.ITS 32OZ AND SHE IS ONLY TURNING 6 WEEKS MONDAY. samsara625
- Wednesday, 25 Feb Im glad things have gone well over the last few days you certainly sound more positive ! I am really pleased the baby rice seems to be working no need to thank me ! Thats what is great about this site as sometimes we dont think of something that others would and vice versa ! Its realy nice to see that you are feeling happier in yourself too its definately comes out in your blog !
i hope caiden keeps it up for you .
Take care hunnie xx laura2525
- Wednesday, 25 Feb Arhhhh thats brilliant news hun!! Glad to her ur gorgeous little man is doing well - I started Esme on Baby rice when she was 13 weeks and my god it worked wonders!!! I just gave her a tea spoon in the morning and now, 4 weeks on she has 2 tea spoons of cow and gate fruity cereal in the morning and Baby rice at tea time along with her bottles.. How much is Caden feeding milk wise? I make Esme 6oz bottles up but in the day she tends only to have 4-5 oz and her last bottle she will have 5-6oz.. Bless there little cotton socks!!! Hope u are okay too missus!!! xxx